Not open for further replies.
Motor boating time.

Bewbs!

2dcd175.jpg

you had me at "neither is ETM". I'm in.

You disappoint me, no more drunk stories for you

So who wants me in their alliance/faction..... and what are you offering? :o

Join me, I offer one hour massages

You guys can go a head and do the bowling and meetings.

I'll just have family emergences those days and while I really wish I could make it, I'd be stuck at the hospital with my dying relative.

Deal

Duude...parking...will there be dark chocolate M&Ms? if so..I'm in

done and done

how many alliances/factions are there? I thought there were only 2. not that every hype member would start making their own. :huh:

I have yet to see promises of hot guys and the budz....screw that I'm making my own thread with male hookers.....and blackjack...............on second thought....screw the blackjack :hehe:

Knaves. Does your Faction consist of eating pineapples with feelings to express?

WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE.

Are we still talking about JAL is not the father....? move on guys. :o

I have the first and only true Alliance..........Drama is just trying to not be left behind so he started a little boys club and is calling it a faction

Man, it's getting brutal in the feedback thread.

Yes, really.

Now, do you want to join my alliance? :D

I demand you create a sugar free/fat free chocolate that tastes like the real thing... and ummmmmm that I be allowed to kick JD's ass anytime I'm in an agitated mood.

I have the first and only true Alliance..........Drama is just trying to not be left behind so he started a little boys club and is calling it a faction
:lmao:

It was dead and done until [blackout]someone[/blackout] came over 9000 minutes late and started it all back up.

Who wants to see an ultimate Tug-Of-War battle between my dog and my cousin's dog?

Are we still talking about JAL is not the father....? move on guys. :o
Inquiring minds wanted to know plus the fact that it's been about 9 months since he made a thread about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"