The 2012 CNN South Carolina Republican Presidential Debate

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG Paul > Rick

It's really bizarre watching Romney and Paul play nice.

I think Ron was told by Republican power brokers that they would screw over his son's career if he doesn't go easy on the Establishment's candidate.

:lmao: Paul told Santorum, "I was not even thinking of you, you are overly sensitive."

O.M.G!!! :bow:

I think Ron was told by Republican power brokers that they would screw over his son's career if he doesn't go easy on the Establishment's candidate.
Where you get that from. I mean I know about him not running 3rd party for his son's future, never heard that one about playing nice to Romney.

Where you get that from. I mean I know about him not running 3rd party for his son's future, never heard that one about playing nice to Romney.

Just my own speculation, that's all. I can't think of any other reason that Ron would stand down the way he has. He should be attacking the hell out of corporate stooge Romney.

So, I finally saw Gingrich's answer to being asked about swinging. :lmao: :lmao:

"The lady doth protest too much." He didn't just doubledown on killing the messenger, but triple and quadrupled so much so he did distract people from being a flaming hypocrite. The funniest bit was when he implied he was a "decent person." :funny: :funny:

Great stuff.

Just my own speculation, that's all. I can't think of any other reason that Ron would stand down the way he has. He should be attacking the hell out of corporate stooge Romney.

Turns out you were correct. A couple of months ago Doug Wead said the Romney campaign threatened Ron Paul with a ton of negative ads that would destroy his career if he opposed Romney in the primaries. They must have had something serious to make Ron Paul step back the way he did. Everyone and their mother could see he wasn't going after Mitt in the debates or focusing on his policies. I thought Paul was more principled to not roll over and die the way he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"