The 2012 CNN Florida Republican Presidential Debate

And?

10 minutes regarding how much money Romney has in an effort to make him look bad is ridiculously petty. The other candidates don't care. It has seemed for a while now Wolf's just trying to nudge people into disliking Romney.

what?

newt made it an issue, i give wolf credit for standing his ground and pressing him on it.

gingrich tried to flip it on the media agin but wolf was having none of it; its not his wife, its recent issues newt brought it up; he cant weasel his way out of it.

Newt is right, he needs to be mentioning private funding, not government.

These moderators are instigators who desire rating with question that lead to personal attacks, compared to substantialness issues. The voting public in general, are already apathetic, there is a need to educated people on the issues, and explain ways to support or discontinue policy geared toward those issues.

Romney makes a wonderful point about the way our health insurance is tied to our jobs. Its risky because without a job we do lose our insurance.

LuLz Santorum obligatory RomneyCare and GingrichMandate

rick is asking for it.

but theyre not free riding...theyre paying...

what?

newt made it an issue, i give wolf credit for standing his ground and pressing him on it.

gingrich tried to flip it on the media agin but wolf was having none of it; its not his wife, its recent issues newt brought it up; he cant weasel his way out of it.

Newt wasn't trying to flip anything, the question was irrelevant and pointless and Newt called it for what it was. Romney only addressed it and let Newt answer because it gave him the chance to look better than Newt on that issue.

These moderators are instigators who desire rating with question that lead to personal attacks, compared to substantialness issues. The voting public in general, are already apathetic, there is a need to educated people on the issues, and explain ways to support or discontinue policy geared toward those issues.

Indeed. The debates should be used to help the candidates distinguish themselves from eachother, not for the moderator or network to attempt to influence the viewer. Wolf's always acted that way.

OOoooh he nailed him on people paying fines instead. That's damn true.

Dude that is ********, people are ditching insurance to pay the fine instead since it is cheaper.

Santorum is grasping at straws. He really thinks making people pay for health care or pay heir medical costs is bad? Nothing is free.

Ron said it best. Let the people decide not the government.

I missed the first half of the debate, anyone wanna provide a quick synopsis?

Why would your wife make the best First Lady? WTF kind of question is that, how does that has anything to do with the fact I may be penalize by the Federal Government because of these BS regulation that is design to put me out of business, so "to big to fails" can monopolize and consolidated service provided, since we as a nation manufacture & assemble very little these days...and you know this a sly reference to Newt.

I've never liked how people clap during the debates. That should be left til the end. These things look like dick measuring contests with the way they are set up. These shpuld be for critical evaluation of the candidates not cheering and hooting.

And I don't care about their wives. Their wives can do nothing for our major issues.

Paul came out like a thug and said some politicians should go to the moon. Some good stuff by him, some good by Santorum, Santorum I imagine being bored out of his mind when Mitt opens his mouth, Newt and Romney fighting, Paul called out Wolf for asking about his age.

Romney just entered super *****e mode with that comment about getting "more serious" after Paul talked about his wife.

This is an awkward question for Newt hahaha

This question was made to try and see if any of the candidates wanted to stick something to Gingrich I expect.

she had breast cancer?!?

Did santorum just play a sympathy card?

"she is really into american exceptionalism"

what....

Anyone else feel like Gingrich has been trying to lighten up with Paul a bit?

Romney just entered super *****e mode with that comment about getting "more serious" after Paul talked about his wife.

he knew it though and apologized; he was referring to his wifes illnesses as "more serious"

Come oon get on with the issues not this crap. Moderator cuts Paul off on an important issue bit lets santorum ramble. Wtf?

Anyone else feel like Gingrich has been trying to lighten up with Paul a bit?

My gut feeling tells me that all 3 want him for a VP. They know he has no chance for the nomination, but if he accepts a VP position, he could bring the young voters with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"