Discussion: The 2013 SuperheroHype! Awards

I already set up my mind for a couple of nominations the year 2014

2013MainBanner.png

We've made it another year and now it's time to celebrate as only hypesters can! The annual awards extravaganza known as The SuperheroHype! Awards is back! Over the years, the awards have become a nice way to close each year out and remember all the things that have happened. (From heated conversations on various topics, to blockbuster movies and fanboy wars, to members being forced into retirement, and everything in between.)​

Some of you might be familiar with how this works, and some of you may not...so here are the rules and guidelines.

* Each category will have an 'official' nomination thread for you to post your nomination in.
* You do not have to nominate someone for every category if you do not want to.
* For the categories that you do participate in, please only nominate one person for each category. (Or two people for 'pair' and 'rivalry'.) (One thread for 'Thread of the Year'.)
* Please do not nominate yourself. (As great and wonderful as I'm sure you all are, if other people feel the same way...they will nominate you!)
* Only the 'Top 3' nominations in each thread will make the cut.

The nominations part of the awards will come to a close on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 15TH.

Once the nominations have been tallied into a 'Top 3' for each category, the voting will begin!​

With that said, let's start the discussion and nominations!!!!​

So when is the 2015 awards planned for?

Let's do it early... like, tomorrow. As long as I win Hype!time Achievement. :o

My return is still too young for you to start pretending to be my nemesis again. :o

Should start up at the beginning of December and last all month. Marx usually does them, but hasn't been posting for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"