The 360 Thread! Post your 360 purchases/new questions here!

Dnsk said:
But EVERY SYSTEM should be able to play ANY & ALL 360 games NO MATTER WHAT
Every system can. Stuff like changing the nm scale of the hardware isn't going to effect the system's ability to run the software. All it's going to do is make stuff smaller.

Out of ten, but only because I put my name on it. I actually wrote nothing on the paper. See, I didn't watch the history video because the woman had smoker voice so I just played catch with some friends instead.

Pffft, I got a 3.5 GPA last semester. And the teacher says he's dropping the lowest five quiz scores.

If I ace my next paper, quiz and the final, I should have a B+ in that class easily.

Zenien's going back though, and she didn't drop out over a 1. You still lose.

Thing is if they plan on making 360s faster faster & have better cpu there will come a day when first / regular Editions of 360s will not be able to handle Future Games for being to slow & not powerful enough. That is what worries me. I understand that they want to make 360s faster & more cheaper but in the end its the People who brought the System early on that will get screwed.

Dnsk said:
But EVERY SYSTEM should be able to play ANY & ALL 360 games NO MATTER WHAT

They can and will. Did any of the hardware updates from sony stop you from playing any PS2 games? Nope.

Dnsk said:
Thing is if they plan on making 360s faster faster & have better cpu there will come a day when first / regular Editions of 360s will not be able to handle Future Games for being to slow & not powerful enough. That is what worries me. I understand that they want to make 360s faster & more cheaper but in the end its the People who brought the System early on that will get screwed.
Look, you're just going to have to accept that you're just too stupid to understand these things. It's been explained to you. No games will be unplayable on any console. If you really believe that making the part smaller will also make it somehow a completly different architecture that is totally incompatible with the current PPC setup, then so be it. Just believe it silently.

Dnsk said:

Video Game consoles are not computers. The 'fuzzy line' does not apply.

All games for a system will work on all versions of that system.

Don't bother Mentok, go read his pleas for help in the Oblivion thread with such difficult questions as "how do I get to my map". You're going to give yourself a brain hernia.

DrugDealer said:
Don't bother Mentok, go read his pleas for help in the Oblivion thread with such difficult questions as "how do I get to my map". You're going to give yourself a brain hernia.

If you have that much of a problem with me why dont you just put me on ignore ? There is no sense in whining about it. If you cant even bother to put me on ignore you have no right to whine. So put me on ignore or ****

My my my, what a heated reply that was. It's almost like you have a big problem with me or something. Maybe you should put me on ignore instead of replying?

Try not to leave that giant, gaping "I'm an idiot and a hypocrite" target on your back next time.

DrugDealer said:
My my my, what a heated reply that was. It's almost like you have a big problem with me or something. Maybe you should put me on ignore instead of replying?

Try not to leave that giant, gaping "I'm an idiot and a hypocrite" target on your back next time.

ooooooooo big words for such a jack ass

Please do me a favor & put me on ignore if you have that big of a problem with me. Unless you like starting up this kind of trouble

Dnsk said:

Please do me a favor & put me on ignore if you have that big of a problem with me. Unless you like starting up this kind of trouble
Hmmm...Oh, I have an idea for a response!

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS

I have NEVER brought up something about you in a Thread like you did with me. But hey guess what dont be surprised if I do what you did today to you in the future. We can do this all day back & fourth & neither of us will get no where

DrugDealer said:

This quote started it

You said something about me (which had NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD & TOPIC TO BEGIN WITH I respond like any other use would. Everything was fine until you said that so no YOU STARTED IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"