The 360 Thread! Post your 360 purchases/new questions here!

DrugDealer said:
It's up there for all the world to see, I'm not sure what you're trying to do here :confused:

I NEVER SAID THAT
& none of my post has "edited by dnsk" thing at the bottom. Why are you trying to make things worse then they are ?

XwolverineX said:
No, not me. :mad:

But Dnsk, just stop fighting. You were wrong. :confused::down

Uh hello are you blind ?

The fighting did stop & no I was NOT wrong. But hey you can live in your own "Fantasy World" & think that. Just because YOU think it does NOT make it fact so you have all the fun in the World thinking that

Dnsk said:
Uh hello are you blind ?

The fighting did stop & no I was NOT wrong. But hey you can live in your own "Fantasy World" & think that. Just because YOU think it does NOT make it fact so you have all the fun in the World thinking that

No, I don't think that, it's not a Fantasy world, you're just wrong. :confused:

Any game on 360 will play on the first batch of 360's, it's as simple as that. So, YOU are wrong.

XwolverineX said:
No, I don't think that, it's not a Fantasy world, you're just wrong. :confused:

Any game on 360 will play on the first batch of 360's, it's as simple as that. So, YOU are wrong.

Um that converation was over LONG AGO lets move on eh

Dnsk said:
Um that converation was over LONG AGO lets move on eh

Umm, then why are ya guy's fighting? You were wrong, so say " I was wrong, sorry " and that would end it. :confused:

& the fighting stopped LONG AGO are you trying to stat things up again ? Couldnt you tell the fighting had stopped long ago ? Do you really want to start things up again ? Dude let it go like I am. DrugDealer couldnt

Dnsk said:
I NEVER SAID THAT
& none of my post has "edited by dnsk" thing at the bottom. Why are you trying to make things worse then they are ?

Actually this post was on the first page, so nothin' was over. Stop trying to hide your mistakes by telling me not to cause a fight.

XwolverineX said:
Actually this post was on the first page, so nothin' was over. Stop trying to hide your mistakes by telling me not to cause a fight.

Your the one causing the fight now because THE FIGHT ENDED IT WAS OVER do you want this thread LOCKED for going off Topic again because of you now ? Please dude let it go

I am not getting into this again with you xwolverinex if you refuse to let it go I will have a mod post here to stop all fighting & anything else like that before it gets any worse. Your choice

Dnsk said:
I am not getting into this again with you xwolverinex if you refuse to let it go I will have a mod post here to stop all fighting & anything else like that before it gets any worse. Your choice

I don't like makin' decisions. So go cry to a mod. They'll make it all better.

You really want to start fights with users today dont you ? & its not crying to a mod. If you refuse to let things go then the mods WILL have to step in & stop things before they get really out of hand. Which you seem to REALLY want happen. Things were over & forgotten & then comes you. Why couldnt you just let an argument that died stay dead ? I will ask a mod to watch over this THread in case any more like you come in. Do you want this Thread to get locked for getting out of hand ? That conversation died & was dead but you had to come in. You can fight with yourself if you want. I would hate to see this Thread closed because you could not leave things alone

Dnsk said:
You really want to start fights with users today dont you ? & its not crying to a mod. If you refuse to let things go then the mods WILL have to step in & stop things before they get really out of hand. Which you seem to REALLY want happen. Things were over & forgotten & then comes you. Why couldnt you just let an argument that died stay dead ? I will ask a mod to watch over this THread in case any more like you come in. Do you want this Thread to get locked for getting out of hand ? That conversation died & was dead but you had to come in. You can fight with yourself if you want. I would hate to see this Thread closed because you could not leave things alone

No, I didn't start a fight at all. This is what I saw.

1.)Dnsk say's something dumb.
2.)Drt (DD) tells Dnsk that was dumb.
3.)They fight for a long time.
4.)I tell Dnsk to be quiet.
5.)Dnsk threaten to tatter-tale to a mod.

HELLO Things were QUIET. You did not have to say anything. THE FIGHT WAS LONG OVER BEFORE YOU STARTED THIS **** AGAIN

Dnsk said:
HELLO Things were QUIET. You did not have to say anything. THE FIGHT WAS LONG OVER BEFORE YOU STARTED THIS **** AGAIN

6.) I tell Dnsk how what I saw.
7.) Dnsk throws a hissy-fit.

No you did not want to tell me how you saw it. You wanted to start this up again. I generally like this Thread & I would hate to see this locked because of you. Why couldnt you just leave things along & move on ? It was all over, end of story, it was done & forgotten, We can do this all day but we will get no where do you really want to end up spamming this Thread with this stuff ? If you can not just let this go & forget it & move on I guess a mod will have to do that for you.

Raptor Jesus has become enraged at this thread... You are all screwed now :(

1145653770035.jpg

Dnsk said:
No you did not want to tell me how you saw it. You wanted to start this up again. I generally like this Thread & I would hate to see this locked because of you. Why couldnt you just leave things along & move on ? It was all over, end of story, it was done & forgotten, We can do this all day but we will get no where do you really want to end up spamming this Thread with this stuff ? If you can not just let this go & forget it & move on I guess a mod will have to do that for you.

Ha! Your foolishness brought shame upon us. Raptor Jesus is mad.

XwolverineX said:
Ha! Your foolishness brought shame upon us. Raptor Jesus is mad.

Correction Its your foolishness that started this again. Things were quite & fine & the fight was long over & everything was forgotten until you came along.

Dnsk said:
Correction Its your foolishness that started this again. Things were quite & fine & the fight was long over & everything was forgotten until you came along.

Oh no, the 360 won't be able to play 360 games! :eek:

Your foolishness.

I wonder which if the Two Mods that I pmmed will get here first to get this Thread back on Track since this Thread is being nothing but spammed in now & you refuse to just let things go. Like I said we can do this all day but we will get no where until a mod comes in & stops this since you refuse to let things go.

Dnsk said:
I wonder which if the Two Mods that I pmmed will get here first to get this Thread back on Track since this Thread is being nothing but spammed in now & you refuse to just let things go. Like I said we can do this all day but we will get no where until a mod comes in & stops this since you refuse to let things go.

Can you stop using big letter ? It's freaky. And you don't have to PM mods, there's a report button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"