The 360 Thread! Post your 360 purchases/new questions here!

NO I will not stop using big letters & to late already done a while ago. No sense in the report button now

Dnsk said:
NO I will not stop using big letters & to late already done a while ago. No sense in the report button now

Watch you get banned for saying the 360 won't play 360 games. It'll happen.

rofl your still stuck on that. You have fun spamming this Thread man & lol banned over a quote. This isnt AICN

shen.gif

XwolverineX and Dnsk, I have something special to share with you two:

The next person who flames the other will get put on probation--it's as simple as that. :cool: I don't care which, so I suggest you both knock it off and find something else to do on this board.

Lightning Strikez! said:

The next person who flames the other will get put on probation--it's as simple as that. :cool: I don't care which, so I suggest you both knock it off and find something else to do on this board.

I have never seen you before? :confused: Anyways, I'm fine with that.

Dnsk, I want your babies. Adoption style.

XwolverineX said:
I have never seen you before? :confused: Anyways, I'm fine with that.

Thats because by the time you notice he has struck, he has already gone :)

So I traded in some Games at Gamestop & if you choose to get back Game Bucks they give you an extra 60 to 70 Dollars in GameStop Bucks. I had enough for Two Games I went ahead & got Tomb Raider Legend (what the heck I had the Money right & I did like the Demo) & I picked up a new Call Of Duty 2 (my Original Game stopped working I guess I played it to much) :o & I still have enough for another 360 Game the next time I want a Game :up:

Lightning Strikez! said:

Who the hell?

The demo of Lost Planet will be on the Marketplace, May 9. I'll be sure to check it out.

I think I'll pay... but then again, ads can't hurt.

I'm cheap so I'll take the ads.

If only they could make free Arcade Downloads with ads...

I still need to get FNR3. I had FNR2 and I was great at it. That might be the next game that I get if I get some cash before Dead Rising comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"