The All Encompassing AQUAMAN Movie Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy am I glad there's been no drama coming out of this shoot. Wan and crew have been spectacularly under the radar in lieu of all this WB nonsense. Keeps my optimism high!

Man, I second this! :up:

Boy am I glad there's been no drama coming out of this shoot. Wan and crew have been spectacularly under the radar in lieu of all this WB nonsense. Keeps my optimism high!

Well that's all fine and well now, but if so much as a scene or two needs to be reshot somewhere down the line and a trade reports on it, the entire internet will be s***ting their pants and swallowing their own tongues, so you know...

A lot of this stuff lies in how the trades decide to paint the narrative and how their readers decide to take that news.

Music to my ears!

This thing will be amazing if that's even only 10% true.

I can only imagine what kind of song or songs we get in the Aquaman trailer but I do know a song that I would use...give it a heavy metal type feel with either Metallica or Motorhead

Sounds like they are going with that for Momoa at least.

Then definitely Motorhead I would go with and as for what song I would go with in the Aquaman teaser I would go with "The Ace of Spades"

No complaints there. ;)

I can only imagine what kind of song or songs we get in the Aquaman trailer but I do know a song that I would use...give it a heavy metal type feel with either Metallica or Motorhead

[YT]N57AeGlYTS4[/YT]

This month, Aquaman will be shooting in Erice, Sicily

DI5_XFOYXYAARTU7.jpg

Gosh such beautiful vistas. This will be a gorgeous film!

Cool. Wonder Woman shot their paradise island scenes in Italy as well.

Jiminy cricket she sounds like she might have trouble transitioning out of the role when she's done

I can't wait to see the first trailer of this movie. The landscape is all so beautiful.

[YT]bkysjcs5vFU[/YT]

Or the Killswitch Engage version (for a faster pace)

Last edited:
Imagine how horrible it must be for Jason momoa to stay in shape. Imagine being in Italy and not being allowed to eat carbs

Imagine how horrible it must be for Jason momoa to stay in shape. Imagine being in Italy and not being allowed to eat carbs

If he's drinking beer and Vino... He's getting his carbs. ;)

Hahaha. I had about 28,000 calories a day last time I was there, pizza AND pasta every meal. :woot:

I can't find any more information on this but The Aquaman Shrine says:

Just In: AQUAMAN to forgo location filming in Sicily and is on schedule to wrap principal photography in AU the end of this month!

I'm not sure what this means. Apparently those Mera rooftop chase scenes and Aquaman fighting the Atlantean soldiers in that village was meant to be a village in Sicily (in the movie). But the set was built and filmed in Australia. Maybe they didn't need to film in Sicily anymore? Or they could film in studio, or only need Sicily for establishing shots...

Hahaha. I had about 28,000 calories a day last time I was there, pizza AND pasta every meal. :woot:

He yeah me too. I effing love Italian food.

It's funny that in Italy the guys are either overweight or ridiculously chiselled. No middle ground

Well that's all fine and well now, but if so much as a scene or two needs to be reshot somewhere down the line and a trade reports on it, the entire internet will be s***ting their pants and swallowing their own tongues, so you know...

A lot of this stuff lies in how the trades decide to paint the narrative and how their readers decide to take that news.

Which I totally don't understand. Reshoots are such a common occurrence that they're scheduled in from the beginning. It depends on how EXTENSIVE the reshoots are, and what their purpose is. If it's to change a portion of the general tone like with JL, that can be a reason to worry, but if it's the already scheduled reshoots, there is no need to freak out. I guess you're right. It depends on how the trades decide they wanna spin it.

I wonder if this will be a standalone film or if it will build towards something? By that I mean if they include mid/post-credit scenes to build the DCEU then this film would definitely be a start to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"