The All Encompassing AQUAMAN Movie Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you’re underestimating the bad taste that JL left in people’s mouths. At least after BvS came out there were reviews that said WW was the best thing about it. I didn’t read a single review that made the same comment for Aquaman after JL.

I think this movie will be lucky to do Ant-Man numbers.

:funny:

Stop it

Like i said Aquaman should be fine. Bumblebee is not a huge movie (Transformers is more toxic than the DCEU) and animated superhero films don't make bank at the boclx office, like their live action counterparts. Aquaman just needs to be good, like WW and BP and it'll survive.

The Incredibles made $633 million world-wide (domestic gross $70,467,623 opening weekend).

The Incredibles made $633 million world-wide (domestic gross $70,467,623 opening weekend).

A Pixar film, those films make bank. Look at recent superhero animated films like Lego Batman. Didn't exactly set the box office on fire. And we just had a live action Spider-Man film too...

With Poppins and BB having trailers out it is not too early to release trailer. It is pecuilar to do so a month before cc but with deadline and Variety reporting it is gonna be few days, it is happening. Today is The Nun so I dont think they will drop this one too

Got damn Dumbo has a teaser and it doesn’t come out till next year! Lol come on man. Yeah I know it be with us when their ready to show it but come on.

Jeremy Conrad is saying Friday Aquaman Shrine is saying Friday or Saturday TrailerTrack is saying this week

THIS IS MY HELL :funny: I have been tweeting about this non stop for 5 days lol

Aquaman Shrine took that report down. Why do they do that?

I think you’re underestimating the bad taste that JL left in people’s mouths. At least after BvS came out there were reviews that said WW was the best thing about it. I didn’t read a single review that made the same comment for Aquaman after JL.

I think this movie will be lucky to do Ant-Man numbers.

And?

That made $520m worldwide.

Those are good numbers for an Aquaman movie.

Not every movie needs to gross a billion dollars.

Aquaman's budget is $160m. Much, much lower than the gargantuan budgets of BvS and JL.

And?

That made $520m worldwide.

Those are good numbers for an Aquaman movie.

Not every movie needs to gross a billion dollars.

Aquaman's budget is $160m. Much, much lower than the gargantuan budgets of BvS and JL.

THIS

People are so ridiculous with that **** anymore.:funny:

I think Aquaman - if it's good - will do roughly MoS numbers, which would be damn good for an Aquaman film.

You guys remember when Cartman frozen himself waiting for that game to come out??

I am considering it :funny:

And like Cartman you'll be awoken in a time when no one even remembers the name Jason Momoa.

And like Cartman you'll be awoken in a time when no one even remembers the name Jason Momoa.
tumblr_inline_n5d13wtSv31qfhem1.gif

People turn their nose up at Ant-Man's box office but over half a billion dollars for a Ant-Man movie made for $130 million is pretty darn good.

Solo:A Star Wars Story is looking like it won't do Ant-Man numbers.

No DCEU movie has made a billion at the box office yet and it is unlikely Aquaman will the first. Making anything over half a billion dollars would be great.

People turn their nose up at Ant-Man's box office but over half a billion dollars for a Ant-Man movie made for $130 million is pretty darn good.

Solo:A Star Wars Story is looking like it won't do Ant-Man numbers.

No DCEU movie has made a billion at the box office yet and it is unlikely Aquaman will the first. Making anything over half a billion dollars would be great.

Every single point is spot on.

Solo will not even make 400m. Let that sink in.

His eyes are significantly improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"