The All New and Improved Batman Reboot Casting Thread

I wouldnt mind someone like Oliver Jackson Cohen, especially if they made Harvey a Contemporary of Bruce.

I wouldn’t mind. He’s a little too tall though. I’m picky with that stuff. Dent being taller than Batman feels off to me.

Here’s one I haven’t seen. Coming off of Maverick , what about Miles Teller?

I wouldn’t mind. He’s a little too tall though. I’m picky with that stuff. Dent being taller than Batman feels off to me.

How tall is Pattinson in boots?

Yess! I could get on board with that. I liked him a lot in Whiplash

See I don't mind a taller Harvey even one who's fit, reminds me of the Telltale version. And I like that they could call him big bad Harv. Talent and look wise I think Cohen could pull off the Vulnerability but also looks like good guy with a darkness to his soul.

Dominic West has always been a pretty smart choice for Dent / Two-Face. Even back in the early 2000s when the character was included in Miller and Aronofsky's Year One. 20+ years later, and he's still a good pick

Dominic West has always been a pretty smart choice for Dent / Two-Face. Even back in the early 2000s when the character was included in Miller and Aronofsky's Year One. 20+ years later, and he's still a good pick
I think you would want someone a little closer to Pattinson’s age. West is a little too old. I also think WB will want a bigger name.

I’m all in on my Miles Teller pick now. It was just a throwaway suggestion at first but I really think it can work. His name will mean something more post-Maverick.

He can come in as the charming 30 something District Attorney who likes Bruce Wayne (and maybe knows him already?). Teller is quite good at playing a A-Hole but can become quite likeable real quick. His rage has been showcased on screen before and he’s believable in those moments.

He’d make for a good Luthor one day. But why not Two-Face instead. I really don’t want an older Harv and I’d be super bummed if Nicholas Hoult got the gig.

I like Teller as an actor, I can see him as Harvey perfectly but am struggling to see Two-Face, I've no doubt he can pull it off though.

Something sorta out of the blue but I think could work also is Teller as Hugo Strange, I understand he's probably too young for most people and objectively there are better choices but it would be an inspired choice.

Ehhh I can’t see Strange working here as anything under 45 years old. Claes Bang or Javier Bardem all the way.

It’s actually Teller’s rage and *****ery that makes me think he can do Two Face. The Dent friend/attorney side would be a piece of cake for him. I also trust that he’d be able to sink into the tragedy and sorrow of the character under the right guidance.

Teller’s stock will have gone up massively after Maverick. Surprised me with what he can pull off.

Sam Worthington has been fantastic in Under the Banner of Heaven. I think he'd be a pretty interesting choice for Harvey Dent.

Dr Hugo Strange

Adrien-Brody-Succession.jpg

I was just watching the See How They Run trailer and it looks like another fantastic performance from Saoirse Ronan.

In which role would you cast her for Reeves’ Batverse?

the only one character I could see her being interested is for Ivy but idk if she would want to be in a franchise just yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"