BvS The All things Negative thread-A place to discuss about what worries you about BVS

Status
Not open for further replies.

WBwins

Sidekick
Reaction score
Post what worries you about BVS without any judgement

Why is this board always has threads like these? I mean do these threads exist in the other boards on this forum?

There's also a 5 part thread to this topic anyway.

It's funny you say without being labeled as a "troll" when the way you titled this thread is clearly bait. There's already a thread for Skepticism anyway.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=485019&page=19

Theres a thread titled "The All Things Positive Thread - A place to talk about what you LIKE from BvS so far"

Is that troll bait as well?:o:o

And the Skepticism was abandoned wasnt it?

EDIT:My bad.Threads still active.Mods pleases close this thread

Theres a thread titled "The All Things Positive Thread - A place to talk about what you LIKE from BvS so far"

Is that troll bait as well?:o:o

And the Skepticism was abandoned wasnt it?

It wasn't abandoned. It's still open for people to voice skepticism there. Go there and bump it if you'd like. No one is stopping you.

n
It's not bait, because it doesnt add "without being labeled as such and such." (Which you've now edited) And it wasn't abandoned. It's still open for people to voice skepticism there. Go there and bump it if you'd like. No one is stopping you.

I dint edit anything:huh:?

And how on earth is the thread title any different from the example I gave?Is it becuase its Negative?Are Negative opinions not allowed at all.

This right here is exactly why I created this thread.Because I observed when you voice even a little negative opinion in any thread you are labeled as some sort of Troll or worse-A Marvelite.

But like you said the Skepticim was still active so thats my bad.Going to voice there.

n

I dint edit anything:huh:?

And how on earth is the thread title any different from the example I gave?Is it becuase its Negative?Are Negative opinions not allowed at all.

This right here is exactly why I created this thread.Because I observed when you voice even a little negative opinion in any thread you are labeled as some sort of Troll or worse-A Marvelite.

But like you said the Skepticim was still active so thats my bad.Going to voice there.

Nevermind about the editing. But seriously, you've posted in the skep thread many times, how could you forget about it?

Nevermind about the editing. But seriously, you've posted in the skep thread many times, how could you forget about it?

I already explained in my previous post.I thought it was abandoned.And already apologised for it.

Thats not what is bugging you.Whats bugging you is that I created a thread for negative opinions.And this reinforces my piont about negative opinions not being allowed.

Anyways Ive left this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"