The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Fan Art/Manips Thread! - Part 1

blacktasm2___symbiote_by_hyzak-d72fsxn.png

Found this beauty on Deviant Art. What do you guys think?

A few "minor" changes I'd make.
-Remove webbing.
-Have NO shades of grey in the fabric!
-Make spidey symbol much bigger.
-Turn both eyes & symbol completely white.

All for two reasons.

Nr.1
It then wouldn't be compared to Raimi's SM3 farce!

Nr.2
It'll be so much more badass and more true to the comics. Simplicity is the winner.

Last edited:
Does Spiderman2o29 still do anything around here? He posted that symbiote picture shortly after I posted it on these boards lol.

green_goblin_from_amazing_spider_man_2_movie_by_emokid64-d7a1rg7.jpg

I think this is the first fan art I've seen of this Goblin on Deviant Art.

Does Spiderman2o29 still do anything around here? He posted that symbiote picture shortly after I posted it on these boards lol.

No I don't think so, but I like his YouTube vids.

@NinjaTurtleFan

Those are posters for Raimi's 4th, 5th, and 6th film. That's why the fourth one has Grace on it and that's why the Lizard is on the 6th one.

Hey guys! Sort of new guy here, used to hang around on this forum before first Avengers came out, even did some posters here and there. Well now I am back, kinda again.

Anyways decided to do a poster for Spidey! It's a quick one, therefore not the best work! I tried to recreate the 700th Cover for Amazing Spider-Man. Roughly one day of work, spent most of my time photoshoping his position plus finding a similar background to the cover (which took the most time, lol) Please let me know what you all think.

RfHdTENl.jpg

Hey guys! Sort of new guy here, used to hang around on this forum before first Avengers came out, even did some posters here and there. Well now I am back, kinda again.

Anyways decided to do a poster for Spidey! It's a quick one, therefore not the best work! I tried to recreate the 700th Cover for Amazing Spider-Man. Roughly one day of work, spent most of my time photoshoping his position plus finding a similar background to the cover (which took the most time, lol) Please let me know what you all think.

RfHdTENl.jpg

That's awesome! Good job! And welcome to the hype!

RfHdTENl.jpg
Dude this is awesome great work

Yeah that's some impressive and creative work!

RfHdTENl.jpg
Very nice, reminds me of what I did to make the Death of Gwen Stacy cover.

RfHdTENl.jpg

:up: Awesome.

Once again, thank you all for the positive feedback!

I did another quick work, once again just copying some comic book covers, this one is a bit lazy version obviously.

cXWR53q.jpg

LRt7MBY.jpg

Nice work! Though imho I would have used a shot of Electro showing his whole face and head. Nonetheless, it's very cool.

Good work guys, I kinda had that thought of Gerard Butler as Kraven nice touch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"