The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Fan Art/Manips Thread! - Part 1

Once again, thank you all for the positive feedback!

I did another quick work, once again just copying some comic book covers, this one is a bit lazy version obviously.

cXWR53q.jpg

LRt7MBY.jpg

Excellent! You have a true gift. Lucky to have you on the boards. Welcome aboard!

khasanovabror

awesome job man see this is what I think movie posters should be like comic book covers I men after all these are comic book movies

Not really fan art or a manip, but there isn't a costume thread I see anyone frequently posting in so I'll throw it here.

I'd love to see a Spidey costume one day that isn't cloth-looking. Something that actually looks like spandex. Besides the eyes, muscle shading and the lack of black on the webbing... This makes a pretty cool costume with a lot of potential if professionally "touched up".

UltimateSpiderman5.jpg

Not much, just playing around with Harry Gobby's colours.

sum_zps06d714c2.png

Original

Meh3cCa.jpg

that costume is cool looks a lot like the suite we have this movie:cwink:

Another go at giving Harry classic colours.

I used the new image that was released.

222_zps8d496d88.png

Here's the problem for me. The above looks like a cross between a cheesy power rangers villain, and the Grinch...

I know some of you are very passionate about that classic look, and that's cool. But I think Harrys look in this film is so cool as it is. I'm glad he's not all purple/green.

I like the green and purple some are giving tto him, but I also agree it is way too vibrant looking.

Here's the problem for me. The above looks like a cross between a cheesy power rangers villain, and the Grinch...

I know some of you are very passionate about that classic look, and that's cool. But I think Harrys look in this film is so cool as it is. I'm glad he's not all purple/green.

I just wanted to see what he's look like green and purple. :oldrazz;

I like the green and purple some are giving tto him, but I also agree it is way too vibrant looking.

This is actually darker than my first attempt! :) I do have a less vibrant one, but it's not worth uploading.

Sad when fan art manips look better than what we're getting.

Good job pal.

Do you really think it's better? Haha, thanks! :D

A few "minor" changes I'd make.
-Remove webbing.
-Have NO shades of grey in the fabric!
-Make spidey symbol much bigger.
-Turn both eyes & symbol completely white.

All for two reasons.

Nr.1
It then wouldn't be compared to Raimi's SM3 farce!

Nr.2
It'll be so much more badass and more true to the comics. Simplicity is the winner.

Agreed on all but perhaps instead of removing the webs just have them very dark and not raised, very subtle

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"