The Amazing Spider-Man 2 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2: Video And Photo Thread - DISCUSSION WELCOME!

I actually think it looks way too good. It's spot on exactly like the original suit. Down to the black crotch area. The only reason I doubt it, is because of the date.

Cosplay in the sense I get the impression its someone wearing a suit walking around the street and posing. Like the guy in the background of one of the shots with his back turned.

Thats the old suit right?

Meaning we'll see its cameo in TASM2

It could be from scenes in TASM2 before the costume is changed but a) it's probably not and b) I kinda hope it's not.

Good. But in that case, what are those photos from?

I don't know the exact event name, but I think those photos are from the same day the cast and Marc Webb went to the Empire State Building? That or one of the events promoting the movie. And I remember seeing somewhere that that's actually William Spencer (stuntman) in the suit. (In those shots)

Spidey did an appearance at the NYSE last year, thats what these are from, look, even a monitor has NYSE on it. cool pics, but not from this movie. just from a promotional appearance from last year.

URL]

day 39 part II: "do you still have Raimi's #?"

Oh wow! Is the thing about Raimi a joke Webb tweeted? If so I dig the self deprecating reference. Makes me respect people more when they acknowledge the roots of something they're changing.

Also, what could that chamber be? Could the weird cushion Webb is lying back on just be there to simulate what will eventually be someone floating? Who's he mimicing/giving directions to? Could this be where Electro gets supercharged so to speak? Perhaps a symbiote control chamber (I'm not one of those people who thinks symbiotes will be in this but who knows) or maybe a Goblin chamber (once again I don't think Gobby is a big part of this one either but oh well).

What could it be?!?!?

Note: Has anyone mentioned/posted about B.J. Novak as a Oscorp emloyee?? :p

Somebody at CBM said this which I think is a good theory for this pic.

"Looks line the chamber is open at the the top. Maybe Max is fixing something on the top, but accidentally falls in. Suddenly the top shuts and the chamber is activated. Boom. Electro is born."

Or it could be where they put suit on Rhino.

The Amazing Spider-man 2 set

8604514257_9e1782988c_b.jpg

8605618086_5ac9a2e92f_b.jpg

8604509913_045656f4e1_b.jpg

8604514207_ff8d0f175e_b.jpg

8605613750_c6c8065ed7_b.jpg

Spidey in Oscorp ^

These aren't from the ASM2 set. They are from last year when Spidey visited the NY Stock Exchange in honor of ASM1 coming out.

So yeah, that's an official suit.

"Looks line the chamber is open at the the top. Maybe Max is fixing something on the top, but accidentally falls in. Suddenly the top shuts and the chamber is activated. Boom. Electro is born."

I posted that on CBM. Thanks!

But Jamie Foxx is Electro.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"