The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion & Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw, I don't agree.

stage 1 - human sized, super intelligent (this is where he performs his experiments)

stage 2 - large then human, losing intelligence (this is where he goes on a ramage)

stage 3 - hulking size - primal and beastly (this is the climax)

Now that's what I'd like to see

naw, I don't agree.

stage 1 - human sized, super intelligent (this is where he performs his experiments)

stage 2 - large then human, losing intelligence (this is where he goes on a ramage)

stage 3 - hulking size - primal and beastly (this is the climax)
I see this as being the likeliest.

I dunno guise. I don't see the Lizard going through stages. [BLACKOUT]Unless that was confirmed and I forgot. In which case, yay![/BLACKOUT]

I don't either.

W haven't seen anything to indicate stages like that.

It's Doctor Connors...and then the Lizard we've seen in the promo art and toys.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I found this. Looks like the remote control for some sort of toy.

lizardremote.jpg

Lizard SWAT men? Bleh. I guess that script leak had a lot more in it than I wanted there to be. Really have no hopes at this point if that script leak is the movie. I will still give it a chance but bleh. Lizard SWAT men is just so stupid to me. We'll see I guess.

WHAT THE ****, SONY?!! I'VE SEEN THE LIZARD 5 TIMES! 5 TIMES! AND NOT ONCE WAS IT OFFICIALLY!

**** you guys...

Lizard SWAT men? Bleh. I guess that script leak had a lot more in it than I wanted there to be. Really have no hopes at this point if that script leak is the movie. I will still give it a chance but bleh. Lizard SWAT men is just so stupid to me. We'll see I guess.

:funny:

You keep bringing up that script leak whenever something gets unveiled. The Lizard SWAT men wasn't in the script leak. A lot of the stuff we've seen wasn't in it either.

This is the funniest reveal of the antagonist of the movie, that I've ever seen in my life)

:funny:

You keep bringing up that script leak whenever something gets unveiled. The Lizard SWAT men wasn't in the script leak. A lot of the stuff we've seen wasn't in it either.

Pretty sure it was. If it wasn't then still bleh. SWAT lizard men means that they are using the Lizard that wants to turn everyone into lizards and that lizard is dumb to me.

It does. The Lizard even has ridiculous grin on his face. :funny:

Pretty sure it was. If it wasn't then still bleh. SWAT lizard men means that they are using the Lizard that wants to turn everyone into lizards and that lizard is dumb to me.

I agree it's stupid. But we have to remember that Dr. Rafta still plays a part in this film. Maybe he is behind the Lizard dudes? I dunno...I'm shooting in the dark.

I still like that Spidey pic. It just looks cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"