Homecoming The Amazing Spider-Man 3 General Discussion - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Thomas mann?
MV5BNjY4MDQ5MjQyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjAxNTI1MDE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

We all know who the best Spidey choice is.

d9GLNRj.jpg

It's so hard for me to even think about the possibility of getting a new Spidey already, lol. I'll be so mad. I'd definitely prefer Lerman over Dylan though..

And for what it's worth PBP, I kinda like Vincent Martella too. :oldrazz:

:up: :up: :up:

A little update from Da7e

http://www.latino-review.com/news/m...-for-spider-man-suicide-squad-and-secret-wars

It seems a lot of you are excited about the possibility of Spider-Man rejoining the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and rightly so. I’ve been tweeted at, e-mailed and asked directly a whole bunch of detailed questions about how/when/if Spider-Man is making the move, and I can’t get more detailed at the moment.
Here’s why: the stuff I’m hearing is not coming from the rumored “Spider-Man” summit, so I don’t know if it occurred or what the subject matter will be. Marvel has plans as to how it is going to use Spider-Man moving forward and that’s been taken as a sign of confidence. Sony’s unattributed denials seem like a sign of uncertainty. Whatever makes a “deal” this day and age is fluid, especially with these superhero properties projecting their futures multiple years ahead. Do I think Spider-Man is coming back to Marvel? Yes. Is Spider-Man coming back to Marvel? Probably. Will everything I reported on last week come to pass? No. It’s too far out and this is a deal between two companies over a property that made around $1.3 billion including licensing last year, the concerns of Spider-Man fans are not at the forefront of the decision-making here.
There is a very real possibility that the tweets from a Vancouver film fan about a film-production acquaintance of his buying Sinister Six research material will pan out into an honest-to-goodness Sinister Six movie. Sinister Six, as those who have followed its crazy pre-production rumor cycle will remember, pulled Drew Goddard off Daredevil to focus on the villain team-up movie and was even rumored at one point to feature a different Spider-Man. Which is to say Sinister Six is the safest Spider-Man property to still make. I can foresee a version of this where Marvel and Sony agree to let Sinister Six go forward, I’m just not sure it’s likely. For one, the remnants of the old Sony Spider-Guard would have to contractually be involved and - as many places on the internet have pointed out - a movie brought to you by Avi Arad and Kevin Feigie seems a fantasy.
People who just want me to put my foot down and say Spider-Man is back with Marvel and nothing is going to change that can meet me on Planet Hulk. All evidence points in the direction that this is happening, but things change. And it’s not like Marvel is wanting for stuff to put in their movies over the next few years.

I don't trust Da7e, or anybody from Latino Review for that matter. Heck, everybody here don't even seem to believe Sony's denial of the Spidey/Marvel rumours.

WHO THE **** DO WE TRUST?

I definitely wouldn't mind Vincent Martella
vincent_martella_2012_06_01.jpg

Before anyone says "he's too short" they can easily add a couple of inches in post-production.

We all know who the best Spidey choice is.

d9GLNRj.jpg

Believe me, after seeing how he was in Chronicle, it popped in my head, "What if this guy was Peter Parker?"

Then, ya know, got casted as Harry (perfect casting) but still. :oldrazz:

Believe me, after seeing how he was in Chronicle, it popped in my head, "What if this guy was Peter Parker?"

Then, ya know, got casted as Harry (perfect casting) but still. :oldrazz:

Hey, if Chris Evans can play Captain America after Fox's F4...

"But Miles, F4 isn't remotely related to Captai-"

QUIET, CONSCIENCE.

A little update from Da7e

http://www.latino-review.com/news/m...-for-spider-man-suicide-squad-and-secret-wars

It seems a lot of you are excited about the possibility of Spider-Man rejoining the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and rightly so. I’ve been tweeted at, e-mailed and asked directly a whole bunch of detailed questions about how/when/if Spider-Man is making the move, and I can’t get more detailed at the moment.
Here’s why: the stuff I’m hearing is not coming from the rumored “Spider-Man” summit, so I don’t know if it occurred or what the subject matter will be. Marvel has plans as to how it is going to use Spider-Man moving forward and that’s been taken as a sign of confidence. Sony’s unattributed denials seem like a sign of uncertainty. Whatever makes a “deal” this day and age is fluid, especially with these superhero properties projecting their futures multiple years ahead. Do I think Spider-Man is coming back to Marvel? Yes. Is Spider-Man coming back to Marvel? Probably. Will everything I reported on last week come to pass? No. It’s too far out and this is a deal between two companies over a property that made around $1.3 billion including licensing last year, the concerns of Spider-Man fans are not at the forefront of the decision-making here.
There is a very real possibility that the tweets from a Vancouver film fan about a film-production acquaintance of his buying Sinister Six research material will pan out into an honest-to-goodness Sinister Six movie. Sinister Six, as those who have followed its crazy pre-production rumor cycle will remember, pulled Drew Goddard off Daredevil to focus on the villain team-up movie and was even rumored at one point to feature a different Spider-Man. Which is to say Sinister Six is the safest Spider-Man property to still make. I can foresee a version of this where Marvel and Sony agree to let Sinister Six go forward, I’m just not sure it’s likely. For one, the remnants of the old Sony Spider-Guard would have to contractually be involved and - as many places on the internet have pointed out - a movie brought to you by Avi Arad and Kevin Feigie seems a fantasy.
People who just want me to put my foot down and say Spider-Man is back with Marvel and nothing is going to change that can meet me on Planet Hulk. All evidence points in the direction that this is happening, but things change. And it’s not like Marvel is wanting for stuff to put in their movies over the next few years.

Just let it happen. :waa:

I definitely wouldn't mind Vincent Martella
vincent_martella_2012_06_01.jpg

Before anyone says "he's too short" they can easily add a couple of inches in post-production.

I remember you saying that and I used the same response, haha.

Glad you wouldn't be opposed to it.

We are speculating on whether or not the SS6 is coming out.

However, we are overlooking something. 'Some guy' said that a guy from Planet of the Apes came to his shop.

Who is this guy?

There is a very real possibility that the tweets from a Vancouver film fan about a film-production acquaintance of his buying Sinister Six research material will pan out into an honest-to-goodness Sinister Six movie. Sinister Six, as those who have followed its crazy pre-production rumor cycle will remember, pulled Drew Goddard off Daredevil to focus on the villain team-up movie and was even rumored at one point to feature a different Spider-Man. Which is to say Sinister Six is the safest Spider-Man property to still make. I can foresee a version of this where Marvel and Sony agree to let Sinister Six go forward, I’m just not sure it’s likely.
Just let it happen :waa:

However, we are overlooking something. 'Some guy' said that a guy from Planet of the Apes came to his shop.

Who is this guy?

I can't read apparently

Best guess? A production designer or someone who needed research material.

It's supect though, because at this stage that should all be sorted out.

Last edited:

Who is this guy?

We don't really know.

Maybe it's Rupert Wyatt (director of ROTPOTA) or Matt Reeves (DOTPOTA). :huh:

Wait, what if it was Andy Serkis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"