• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Homecoming The Amazing Spider-Man 3 General Discussion - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me an example where Spider-Man has to save a ton of people all at the same time only by using his spider sense in the raimi films?? Oh and while one of his webshooters aren't working and he himself is in danger as well??? Oh yeah, wait, Raimi didn't use webshooters, and a scene like this NEVER happened in the raimi films.

Um well he didn't have webshooters in Raimis movies

Speaking of spider-sense, did anyone else find the flash fight in SM1 really awesome for its time? I mean, when I was a kid, I used to rewind that scene all the time.
Agreed, that has been one of my favorite scenes for years. It was so well executed, I've always loved the Peter/Flash fight.

This is just being petty now. The slow mo effect is THE ONLY way to show a spider sense scene as intense as the one from TASM2. Tobey never had to go through what Andrews spider-man went through where we would see a spider sense scene like the one from TASM2. So your basically saying if they use slow motion then it's a rip off from Raimi?? That's ridiculous, sorry. So I guess that if they gave Spider-Man a red and blue suit then it's a rip off from Raimi as well lmao
:lmao: :lmao:

Very well put. Agree with everything you've said, that scene was a perfect display of the Spider Sense like we haven't seen until now. :up:

Alright, who started the Raimi/Webb debate again?

Whoever did should think wise of putting it to bed, due to moderation.

Alright, who started the Raimi/Webb debate again?

Whoever did should think wise of putting it to bed, due to moderation.

I believe it was Harry who said that the spider sense scene from TASM2 was a rehash from the raimi films.

Agreed, that has been one of my favorite scenes for years. It was so well executed, I've always loved the Peter/Flash fight.

:lmao: :lmao:

Very well put. Agree with everything you've said, that scene was a perfect display of the Spider Sense like we haven't seen until now. :up:

Thanks!! I totally agree

It seems like Raimi was the one who created the idea of slow motion in movies or something. Lmao
No, but he was the one that created the design of the Spider-Sense in the movies.
TASM2 re-used the same effect. I can think of three different ways they could have made it different from the Raimi films.
Let's just agree to disagree, before a Mod crashes the psrty.

No, but he was the one that created the design of the Spider-Sense in the movies.
TASM2 re-used the same effect. I can think of three different ways they could have made it different from the Raimi films.
Let's just agree to disagree, before a Mod crashes the psrty.

That sounds absolutely ridiculous in my opinion, but yes let's agree to disagree

I think we should take everything harryoscop says with a grain of salt. The man flip flops on everything.

amazing-spider-man-2-breaks-100-million-box-office-domestic-first-week-2.gif

I love these shots. The eyes of Spider-Man are the best part.

harryoscop is taking the gloves off, or keeping them on... He can't decide.

Speaking of spider-sense, did anyone else find the flash fight in SM1 really awesome for its time? I mean, when I was a kid, I used to rewind that scene all the time.

It just gives credence to the impact impact SM1 had on CBMs. Without it, the MCU may never have even existed and we would not be seeing something like a BvS movie coming out.

I also feel that no CBM has ever managed to capture a more brutal, intense, and almost personal fight like SM1's. It was like we could feel the raw power of each punch.

Agreed on every account :up:

amazing-spider-man-2-breaks-100-million-box-office-domestic-first-week-2.gif

I love these shots. The eyes of Spider-Man are the best part.
I agree so so much. The whole sequence was so well-shot and executed. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.

I agree so so much. The whole sequence was so well-shot and executed. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.

Me too, I was shaking so much and my heart was pounding. Such an epic climax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"