• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man: The Game - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, speaking of soundtracks, Edge of Time actually did have a pretty good one imo

It was good, but they recycled the songs WAY too much. Very noticeable. I kinda preferred Shattered Dimensions' a lot more.

Yes they played the same stupid song throughout the entire game it seemed like

I had it on mute music most of the time, don't remember how many tracks played

I actually preordered this today. Didn't expect to.. More of a whim.

They haven't announced one yet, but I think they've hinted that there will be some. It'll probably be costumes.

Yeah, I fully expect it to be a costume or two.. Which I'm cool with.

Dee Brown answered my Tweet about the civilian AI. Unfortunately, he commented on the variation and said he didn't know how to describe that, only by giving specific examples.

Yeah, I fully expect it to be a costume or two.. Which I'm cool with.

It may be more than just a couple of costumes. Dee explained it will be the best preorder stuff they've ever had. SD and EoT only had suits with their preorders, so by his comment I'd expect something more.

They haven't announced one yet, but I think they've hinted that there will be some. It'll probably be costumes.

There was no hint. It was a straight up confirmation of preorder bonuses from Dee Brown's Twitter. When and what are still unknown.

Has Activision ever not done a PO bonus? That should of been the first tip off there.

Has Activision ever not done a PO bonus? That should of been the first tip off there.

I wasn't denying that. The comment I was referring to made it sound like it had not been confirmed yet. He said the word "hinted" so I was clarifying that for him.

I wasn't denying that. The comment I was referring to made it sound like it had not been confirmed yet. He said the word "hinted" so I was clarifying that for him.

Yea i know, my response was stating there should of never been any doubt. Hints or no hints.

Yea i know, my response was stating there should of never been any doubt. Hints or no hints.

lol, actually I had a little bit of doubt even with their previous history. It seemed to take longer than usual for them to announce that there will indeed be preorder bonuses. Maybe that's just an Activision thing because AC III has preorder bonuses already known and the game doesn't release til October.

lol, actually I had a little bit of doubt even with their previous history. It seemed to take longer than usual for them to announce that there will indeed be preorder bonuses. Maybe that's just an Activision thing because AC III has preorder bonuses already known and the game doesn't release til October.

Yea its just a game by game basis. I mean Crysis 3 hasn't even been shown off yet and theres already announced PO bonuses. I am kinda surprised Activision hasn't detailed the bonuses yet tho. Maybe Gamestop or Amazon will leak em. Amazon already leaked the cover art.

Game poster with this game disc?
[PROTOTYPE2] has a collector's edition for ones who pre-order, all DLC available if I remember right

I doubt there will be any preorder bonus with the game, I mean it would be cool, but I don't really see Activision going THAT extra mile. Extra costumes and what not would be cool, but, it really won't add anything different other than a cosmetic change to Spidey. Hell, they've already let the cat out the bag announcing Stan Lee as a playable skin.

Picturing playing as Stan in my head makes me laugh, and shudder

Picturing playing as Stan in my head makes me laugh, and shudder

I'm quite sure him being added to the game was for comic relief. An 80 something year old man swinging about and taking down various thugs is something I don't take as serious business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"