The Amazing Spider-Man vs Man of Steel vs Spider-Man: Homecoming

Cameron's Spider-Man script was whack (not in a good way), but one small detail I really liked about it was it showed Peter dealing with acne problems.

Plus just read the leaked Sony emails, and you'll see even they thought very little of the TASM brand. I distinctly remember one even saying that Spider-Man 3 was better.

He/she was wrong. :oldrazz:

Cameron's Spider-Man script was whack (not in a good way), but one small detail I really liked about it was it showed Peter dealing with acne problems.

I really like Cameron's outline, it felt not just big, but big. One of those films that would've been a Jurassic Park-esque type of 90s classic. Each beat of the origin that other films showed, Cameron wanted it explored to a greater, unfriendly-to-the-running-time depth. Spidey cussing and having sex w MJ on a bridge were impractical ideas for sure, but there's no way they'd have made it into the final film.

oh, my friend, Spider-Man 3 was a much better film than both TASM films combined.

in my opinion of course lol
I agree there. The first Amazing Spider-Man might be a more coherent film, but Spider-Man 3 was a lot more fun to watch than either of the TASM movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"