Sequels The Assembling scene

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
I think we call all agree that this was one of the best moments of the movie...

dQCMrcy.gif

Do you think they can top this moment, especially with new characters possibly being brought in?

And if so, and how would you imagine the scene playing out in the sequel?

Last edited:
I dunno, but I'm still looking for a "hero's walk" segment....one of those iconic (if unoriginal) scenes of all the heroes lined up side by side, walking in slo-mo towards the camera, with 'splosions and **** going off in the background.

Im pretty sure they can do something as great or better...especially with more heroes. Though, what I really want to hear is "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!" When that happens i'll be like ...
mH6ceV3.gif

Nah, the first movie was about them assembling for the greater good, so the moment was kick-ass not just because it rocked visually but because it was literally the centerpiece of the movie. So unless the second movie sticks to the exact same themes they gotta move to a different kind of finale

Yeah, if it's about them coming through some sort of trauma together, then after Cap says "Avengers Assemble" they should appear from out of the rubble, Stark calls in a new suit, Hulk crawls up from a crater, Thor returns from the sky where he was sent to, etc... so it's a lineup, but it's got a different tint to it...

A little off topic, but I really wished they saved the scene without showing it in the trailer. I know they wanted to create hype for the movie after so many years, but it would have been way more epic if it was kept secret along with the scene of Hulk saving Iron Man at the end.

How ever it happens, Cap definitely has to say Avengers Assemble.

I think if they showed the team band together, and we overheard the oath.
"And there came a day, a day unlike any other. When Earth's heroes banded
together to face the foes no single hero could withstand.
On that day the Avengers were born."
And also a scene where Captain America yells out "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!"
and they all jump into action as a team on his battle cry.

Avengers-Ensemble-Battle-Cry.jpg

That scene was the most cathartic moment i've experienced as a comic book fan. It didnt even matter that i'd already seen it in the trailers. With the score behind it and watching it in proper context, i had goosebumps. I literally couldnt stop smiling and the whole theatre was cheering. It was really something else.

As to how they can top that, i'm not sure they can nor do they have to. Joss will probably come up with something really badass but that moment was just special.

I also loved the scene that was like one large pull out 7 page spread.
Going from Captain America fighting, to Black Widow, to Hulk, to Thor, to Iron Man, to Hawkeye.
One long shot. Does anyone have a screen grab of that?

T"Challa;25587885 said:
That scene was the most cathartic moment i've experienced as a comic book fan. It didnt even matter that i'd already seen it in the trailers. With the score behind it and watching it in proper context, i had goosebumps. I literally couldnt stop smiling and the whole theatre was cheering. It was really something else.

As to how they can top that, i'm not sure they can nor do they have to. Joss will probably come up with something really badass but that moment was just special.

Seriously..my reaction

img8139.gif

I think they can top it simply with them assembling in more of an offensive way.

I would like to see them all captures an in a cell. Banner is Banner and Stark doesn't have his armor on. They are attacked and in the smoke Hulk and co come out suited up and are running towards the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"