The perfect scene?

Agreed, that line was very cool. :up:

haha that was funny, and so was peters look after he said that like "oohhh"

and i liked the "see ya chump" to brock after he smashes his camera

capture_29032007_023538.jpg

The Birth of Sandman was a good scene.

The first half of the movie (except for anything with Mary Jane in it) really got you set up for an amazing movie.
I thought the Goblin v Parker fight is one of the best in the series (2nd to the Train vs Doc Oc).
And of course the birth of Sandman.

Sandman's birth is pure greatness.

One of the greatest in comicbook/fantasy film history? Im gonna have to say no. Ill admit, I loved that part but its not even the greatest part of the film. I feel the alley fight between harry and peter was great but the final battle was the greatest fight in all 3 movies in my opinion. Ive seen it a billion times and i still love it
Apples to oranges, much?

Drama compared to action never holds up well. I might agree, but I instantly think of the birth of Sandman. Cinematically, computer graphically and artistically, that's one of the best sequences I've seen in a while.

They don't do 'em much like that anymore.

the 10 or so seconds between when the camera zooms in on spidey's eyes and spidey catches gwen are the coolest 10 seconds ive ever seen in my life.

yeah...just the same thing he would hear...spider-man 3 couldve been that clip of a scene for 2 hours and i still wouldve went to see it 4 times.

the 10 or so seconds between when the camera zooms in on spidey's eyes and spidey catches gwen are the coolest 10 seconds ive ever seen in my life.

That is so sad.

why is it sad? that is an awesome scene.

anything with venom hands down venom was the best

why is it sad? that is an awesome scene.

It's sad because their are sooooooo many cooler films in existence, with much better scenes. It's sad because Spidey 3 just wasn't that good. I'm not trying to take a crap in your cornflakes or anything, you obviously love the movie. A few people I was in the theater with fell asleep watching it. This was middle of the day, on a Saturday.
The movie. in my little opinion, is long and dry. It underused Venom, and Dunst just slows the whole thing down. The whole dance/emo thing was completely out of place.
I did however like the ending where Spidey forgives Sandman. Their is nothing wrong with forgiveness being the lesson of a movie.
I didn't mean to offend you OcStat. Heck, if you love this movie, good. But some people will agree with me that Spidey 2 was the best.

And hey, I take more greif for liking "Attack of the Clones" then you ever will for Spidey 3.

no its all good man, but i wasnt talking about the movie as a whole, just that particular part.

The perfect scenes to me had to be;

. The Church Bell scene

. The Birth of Venon

. The Team Up scene

. The part where Parker rips Eddie from the evil goop, the music was perfect at that scene and the look on Parkers and Eddies faces were perfect

. The two fights between Parker and Harry were awesome

. Evil Parker

. The team up between Spider-Man and the Green Goblin V.S Venon and the Sandman {Loved it}

. Evil Spider-Man

Yah...

What did everyone think of the moment when Spidey first gets the black suit? I loved it. The only problem I had was I wish the scene was longer. Like,having him do a little more swinging around the city and test his strength by lifting a car or something. Overall,though it's an awesome moment.

I thought the scene was actually well executed in the sense of us seeing what Peter is dreaming about and seeing this metaphorical darkness literally take hold of him. But I also think that the pacing at this moment is where the movie stumbles as the first hour or so moved perfectly fine and after this you can really feel Raimi struggling to hild everything together and it doesn't find good footing from this moment again until about when Harry shows up to the final fight. Maybe the director's cut with all the deleted scenes may fix this, but I have my doubts.

What did everyone think of the moment when Spidey first gets the black suit? I loved it. The only problem I had was I wish the scene was longer. Like,having him do a little more swinging around the city and test his strength by lifting a car or something. Overall,though it's an awesome moment.

I loved that scene, the way they did that scene was just pure epic. I loved how Tobey said the lines too at that scene. A few more scenes would have been great but oh well.

Edit;

I said scene three times I noticed thatXD

I forgot about that. I think it's an awesome scene with the imagery and score.

i did like that scene too...the only thing i would have changed about it is what has already been said...showing a little more of the black suits strength.

like, the part where he stands up and flips off the building, it wouldve been nice to see him bust out a mad sprint for a few yards, straight up, and THEN jump off.

and on his swing to the battle royale, where he uses that flag pole to launch himself up to the fight, wouldve been nice for him to spin around it maybe two or three times, show him gain momentum and then let go.

those are extremely minor, but it wouldve looked cool.

The funniest part is when MJ thinks they're all clapping for her and then realizes the loooove is for Spidey. I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"