the astonishing WOLF -MAN

how about some WOLF-MAN pins?

Yes, yes I do. I have a feeling Wolf-man will have a pretty creepy surrounding cast soon enough. A creature from the black lagoon would be cool.

That would be cool, although it would have to be careful not to appear as a HELLBOY rip off. Granted, that is more of a "spookys in a government agency" and this one straddles superheroism, so there is less of that. I'm sure Kirkman can pull it off.

Some more merchandise would rock. I mean, doesn't McFarlane run a toy company? And is still connected to Image in some way? This should be a no-brainer.

That would be cool, although it would have to be careful not to appear as a HELLBOY rip off. Granted, that is more of a "spookys in a government agency" and this one straddles superheroism, so there is less of that. I'm sure Kirkman can pull it off.

Some more merchandise would rock. I mean, doesn't McFarlane run a toy company? And is still connected to Image in some way? This should be a no-brainer.
I dunno because the last Image figures I got were from a spin-off company of Marvel and the set was called Legendary Heroes or something.

I dunno because the last Image figures I got were from a spin-off company of Marvel and the set was called Legendary Heroes or something.

I know, I saw that too and it was very odd. Granted, I think Marvel has also used some of Top Cow's colorists or so on and they have some crossovers again so the divide between Image and Marvel may not be wide anymore. Especially with Invincible quietly crossing over in a canonical issue of Kirkman's MARVEL TEAM UP.

From a 90's kid, it seems odd, like like it seems odd seeing Sonic the Hedgehog on a Nintendo system, y'know?

Im still confused but I have a question. If Wolfman were to get a surrounding cast who would be in it?

Well, it's Kirkman, so he'll probably build a nice cast of monsters around him. Look what he did with the GotG in Invincible.

Hopefully, what monters do you think will appear in this comic?

He's used werewolves and vampires almost exclusively so far, so he might stick to the classics. Maybe we'll see a swamp monster or a mummy or Frankenstein monster in future issues.

Now that I think about, Kirkman's take on the old Hollywood monsters would be a pretty cool thing to see. :up:

Wolf-Man needs more villains right now most. I liked Thrill Kill so hopefully we'll see more.

Kirkman likes supporting casts and is one of few writers these days who really appreciates them and understands their vitality. Wolf-Man's is still sort of basic, with his wife, daughter, some workers, the vampire mentor, and the team of heroes he once befriended (who don't know he killed one of their own).

Villains are a must, too, although if INVINCIBLE is any indication Kirkman may shove out a bunch for action sequences first and then they get fleshed more on repeat appearances.

Which villains might we see?

I really like the idea of a awamp monster.

Most likely, those Werewolves are good or moderate, and Wolfy's Vampire Sensei is actually an evil *****e bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"