The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lqla1bGCUz1qb84zg.gif

RIM I have to agree to disagree about Thor watchin the Bluray Just Reaffirmed How Epic It was To Me... I also think it had more emotion and better acting than Cap...(not knocking the acting in Cap) But I Felt Thor Felt Way More Epic Than Cap Did

And Loki Falling to His So Called Doom shouldve been how bucky fell to his so called doom

but this is just my opinion lol

You're completely right about one thing: to each his own)

is everyone a time traveller all of a sudden? What's with all the Bluray watching?

is everyone a time traveller all of a sudden? What's with all the Bluray watching?
Well, somehow it appeared 2 weeks early in Spain & Germany. Someone made some copies & leaked em all over the net.

Yes, it's still awesome, but seeing it now makes me wonder, if it's not too overrated. Back in May, I've said that it was as epic as Iron Man I, but now I've got a different take on it.

tumblr_lql1zbs0sE1qgjh4yo1_500.gif

I must apologize for the whole post, because I understand that it was supposed to be in Thor thread, not here! I'm really sorry, guys.

Thats okay RIM, it sounds like you needed to get that off your chest, and I agree with much of what you said. However, now that you realize it was not as good as you remembered you will probably be able to enjoy it more. It is perhaps your recollection of its epicness that set you up for disappointment in the 1st place. Thor is a very good comic book movie, but it did move too quickly for my tastes in several spots. It left me feeling like, if it had a slightly longer run time they could have lengthened some of the fight sequences and developed the story a little more on some of the secondary characters. Overall I enjoyed it though, and I always try to keep in mind that with all movies (especially character origins) there is the possibility that the movie is unsuccessful. As a result studios are often hesitant to invest the extra money it requires (to make it a truly epic film), at least until it has proven itself. This is why sequels have more potential. It doesn't mean obviously that all sequels are great (look at Iron Man 2) or that all origins are set up for failure (like with Iron Man), but the sequels do generally have larger budgets, which means the possibility of longer run times and more money that can be used for fight sequences, developing of characters and special effects, which gives them a real advantage over the origin films if used correctly. At least that is how I feel about it.

Surfer

Well, somehow it appeared 2 weeks early in Spain & Germany. Someone made some copies & leaked em all over the net.

Ah, I getcha. And here I am with a barely working comp that overheats when I even think of playing a video. Pity.

Jinouga said:
That has got to be the funniest statement I've read concerning Pantsgate!

But hey, as a female fan of this series it's not that big a deal if Hulk has no pants on. Hey, we girls need to get our kicks too.

Pantsgate :awesome:

I like that.

If Hulk is even proportional then your going to get more than a kick darlin. Look at those hands. :o

SecretNerdGirl said:
Because Thor does like a random grey peice of material at the end of his cape.

Its not grey at all. Its merely Thor's cape in the shadow.

*I'm joking guys. Some got it. I was poking fun at the people who were REALLY worried that he wouldn't have pants, which amused me greatly.

Last edited:
I can just imagine the scene now:

Loki: I have an army
Stark: We have a Hulk.
Loki (to Hulk): And what do you have?
Hulk: Hulk have a little Hulk!

I can just imagine the scene now:

Loki: I have an army
Stark: We have a Hulk.
Loki (to Hulk): And what do you have?
Hulk: Hulk have a little Hulk!

A naked Hulk could shatter the morale of the whole enemy army and Loki himself, crippling them with feelings of inadequacy, shame, and self consciousness.

"OK I'll leave Midgard ! Just put something over that thing !"

All of this (rehashed) naked Hulk talk reminds me of that NSFW comic from a few years ago when the Avengers had to team up to stop a...different...kind of Hulk problem.

A naked Hulk could shatter the morale of the whole enemy army and Loki himself, crippling them with feelings of inadequacy, shame, and self consciousness.

"OK I'll leave Midgard ! Just put something over that thing !"

Although Scarlett and Cobie are in this, it seems this movie is turning out to be quite a sausage fest. :D

So what's happened over this past week since Tuesday? I've been away at college and I couldn't get internet connection for the longest time. I'm home for the weekend though. I know about the firing of the marketing department. Any footage leak?

So what's happened over this past week since Tuesday? I've been away at college and I couldn't get internet connection for the longest time. I'm home for the weekend though. I know about the firing of the marketing department. Any footage leak?

I don't think they filmed it. It's not the Apprentice.

All of this (rehashed) naked Hulk talk reminds me of that NSFW comic from a few years ago when the Avengers had to team up to stop a...different...kind of Hulk problem.

I have to bring up the Avengers (and solo related movies) forum meme's every now and then.

Swastikas/Nazis
Pantsgate
Thors Sleeves
Kevin Pennington
3D wings
...and many more...

Theres been some knock down, drag out nerd fights over some hilarious stuff. Its fun to revisit the ridiculous sometimes and poke fun at them.

I have to bring up the Avengers (and solo related movies) forum meme's every now and then.

Swastikas/Nazis
Pantsgate
Thors Sleeves
Kevin Pennington
3D wings
...and many more...

Theres been some knock down, drag out nerd fights over some hilarious stuff. Its fun to revisit the ridiculous sometimes and poke fun at them.

Wasn't there that other guy, Krasinski was it, who folks said should be Cap? I'm sorry I missed all that. :woot:

Trust me, you aren't. They were advocating Kazinski with a clearly altered face in photoshop and saying how he'd be great for the role. :csad:

RIM I have to agree to disagree about Thor watchin the Bluray Just Reaffirmed How Epic It was To Me... I also think it had more emotion and better acting than Cap...(not knocking the acting in Cap) But I Felt Thor Felt Way More Epic Than Cap Did

And Loki Falling to His So Called Doom shouldve been how bucky fell to his so called doom

but this is just my opinion lol

Amen brother.

Trust me, you aren't. They were advocating Kazinski with a clearly altered face in photoshop and saying how he'd be great for the role. :csad:

I remember the photoshopping. *sigh*
To be honest, my opinion was that he wouldn't have done badly. I WAS greatly in agreement to his possible casting when it seemed like Tatum was a contender.
Thank Crom Evans rode in and saved the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"