The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 63

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to guess I'd say deleted scenes. My take on the cut of the movie is this; it's perfect. If they added more scenes of exposition or characters just talking stuff out it'll mess with the pacing IMHO. I definitely want to see what was deleted, but as it stands now The Avengers is perfect. I don't think they could honestly add anything to the film outside of servicing a few fans. If it aint broke, don't fix it.

Maybe... but I have a movie editor ^_^
My dvd player on my laptop's messed up. I haven't been able to even view the added scenes from thor where they should be lol

I think he's said there wouldn't be a separate "directors cut", so probably just as deleted scenes.
Someone could always take those scenes and edit them into a full movie the way they did with editing all of the MCU films together.

damn i hate deleted scenes and i don't have a movie editor :csad:

why not just release theatrical version and director's cut? so fans can choose which one to watch :cmad:

why not just release theatrical version and director's cut? so fans can choose which one to watch :cmad:
Well MY laptops just a regular dvd player in it. the best scenes are on the blu-ray with Thor and Cap. I don't even know if there's an editor for blu-ray.

Technically, Joss has said that the theatrical cut IS the director's cut in this case. We might try and hope for an Extended Cut from the studio (done without Joss), I'm not going to cross my fingers though. I'm usually fine with the extra footage just being included as deleted scenes on the DVD/Blu-Ray

Someone could always take those scenes and edit them into a full movie the way they did with editing all of the MCU films together.

This is true

I wouldn't mind vedging out a weekend watching the MCU in it's entirety :D:D

Technically, Joss has said that the theatrical cut IS the director's cut in this case. We might try and hope for an Extended Cut from the studio (done without Joss), I'm not going to cross my fingers though. I'm usually fine with the extra footage just being included as deleted scenes on the DVD/Blu-Ray
Yup, that's what the man said.
Basically he believes the theatrical version should be what all fans are presented with and expressed dislike in future releases claiming to be the *right* version.
If anything extended is release it wont be his doing but the studios.

This is true

I wouldn't mind vedging out a weekend watching the MCU in it's entirety :D:D
Chronologically too lol the way that book is layed out would be great lol

Are the lakers tv spots up yet?

Oh wait, I already know that answer... :doh:

heh the Mid-West Avengers? na not yet. :D

Knowing what we know about the end now. makes me realize somewhere down the line we are going to see

a TON of superheroes if they stick to the Gauntlet Story-line

Knowing what we know about the end now. makes me realize somewhere down the line we are going to see

a TON of superheroes if they stick to the Gauntlet Story-line

at one point, I want to see something close to this on the big screen...

7135-thanos_400.jpg

at one point, I want to see something close to this on the big screen...

7135-thanos_400.jpg

I wish to hell Marvel owned SS and Galactus. It infuriates me to no end that I won't see the full Cosmic Marvel Universe with those two being over at Fox.

Yeah; I also wonder on how Marvel intends on bringing in more heroes into the frame for the sequel since if we go by the notion that Avengers 2 will be released in 2015, which is just 3 years from now, then they only have one-two slots available to use in introducing a new hero in a solo film since:

2013 is taken up by Iron Man 3 and Thor 2

2014 is taken up by CA 2 and an unknown Marvel Film.

The unknown Marvel Film spot can be used to introduce a new member, and if it’s Antman, then they can introduce two at once since Wasp could be brought into that easily with him.

Then there’s the actual sequel since some group members are either going to have to be side lined or even replaced in order to make room for the newcomers. It’s somewhat a given that the big three will still have their spots. If the Hulk hasn’t had his own film by then and if there’s a big demand for him by fans and GA’s alike, then he’ll be back.

Which leaves Black Widow and Hawkeye to be the potential scapegoats that will be either replaced or their roles trimmed…

]I wish to hell Marvel owned SS and Galactus.[/B] It infuriates me to no end that I won't see the full Cosmic Marvel Universe with those two being over at Fox.
yeah I do too Matt. maybe after seeing how Marvel Studios is doing this and MAKING money they'll do it the RIGHT way and not their way. lol

shoot, even without galactus and surfer that image is full of win. seeing that type of imagery would highly impress the GA with how powerful thanos can be.

Yeah; I also wonder on how Marvel intends on bringing in more heroes into the frame for the sequel since if we go by the notion that Avengers 2 will be released in 2015, which is just 3 years from now, then they only have one-two slots available to use in introducing a new hero in a solo film since:

2013 is taken up by Iron Man 3 and Thor 2

2014 is taken up by CA 2 and an unknown Marvel Film.

The unknown Marvel Film spot can be used to introduce a new member, and if it’s Antman, then they can introduce two at once since Wasp could be brought into that easily with him.

Then there’s the actual sequel since some group members are either going to have to be side lined or even replaced in order to make room for the newcomers. It’s somewhat a given that the big three will still have their spots. If the Hulk hasn’t had his own film by then and if there’s a big demand for him by fans and GA’s alike, then he’ll be back.

Which leaves Black Widow and Hawkeye to be the potential scapegoats that will be either replaced or their roles trimmed…
Hoping thats Doc Strange

doc strange would be cool. I really want BP though.

shoot, even without galactus and surfer that image is full of win. seeing that type of imagery would highly impress the GA with how powerful thanos can be.
Starlin's universe was kick butt. I'd like to also see Warlock if they don't plan on Mar-Vel anytime soon.

Back in my Kubert days I combine Warlock and Marvel into War-Vell or Marlock take your pick lol.
In ways they were alot alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"