The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 61

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty much why I'm not interested in MoE;

Come on... he wouldd be a great foe for the avengers...

20060115140001-moe-co.gif

so this is gonna close soon and I'm off work so I guess I'll see you tomorrow... just keep it under spoiler tags please.

Really interesting about a possible new scene being added!

Maybe it's a setup for IM3 since the mid credits scene is going to be a setup for the Avengers sequel someday.

Because Iron Man 3 should be shooting very very soon if it hasn't already began principal production.

I'm so tempted to see that"B-Roll"stuff and I love spoilers But I think it may be better to watch that stuff until the Blu-Ray is out with features like that!

This is probably a silly question but please tell me [BLACKOUT]Thor hitting Hulk with his bare hands will at actually have some effect/showcase his super strengh.[/BLACKOUT]

Oh no, "Masters of Evil," sorry.

oh I see, sorry quite tired so I didnt catch on lol yeah I see what you mean. I like the idea of a villain being so big that it takes more than on hero to take him down too.

Is there any place where we can listen to the previews of the film score? The ones that were on Amazon are not there anymore.

Help would be appreciated.

This is pretty much why I'm not interested in MoE; I don't like the idea of heroes having designated targets for the "final battle." There's no sense of bombardment, like they've bitten off more than they can chew.

Not if you do a MASTERS OF EVIL IV type scenario.

This is probably a silly question but please tell me [BLACKOUT]Thor hitting Hulk with his bare hands will at actually have some effect/showcase his super strengh.[/BLACKOUT]

I believe so, Bosef described it as a big strength feat on Thor's part and he also said it was evenly matched. :woot:

Oh and let me not forget about him saying that the fight will please the fans of both characters.

I'm so tempted to see that"B-Roll"stuff and I love spoilers But I think it may be better to watch that stuff until the Blu-Ray is out with features like that!

Trust me, there's really nothing in the B-rolls to spoil the movie. I watched them and I've done well not ruining the movie for myself.

I keep replaying B Roll IV just for Alan Silvestri's "The Avengers."

The Avengers Theme by Alan Silvestri.
You are welcome.

[YT]zXVlptXSwbM[/YT]

Trust me, there's really nothing in the B-rolls to spoil the movie. I watched them and I've done well not ruining the movie for myself.

Awesome then,Thanx for the heads up!!

Awesome then,Thanx for the heads up!!

It's mostly just shots we saw from fan pics and footage back during their filming in Cleveland. There are shots you'll recognize from official pictures that have been released too. Most of it is while they're practicing before rolling.

The Avengers Theme by Alan Silvestri.
You are welcome.

[YT]zXVlptXSwbM[/YT]

Thats awesome! Thanks a lot! Do you have the rest of the tracks? I'd love to hear "The Promise", it sounded wonderful in the Amazon preview.

I believe so, Bosef described it as a big strength feat on Thor's part and he also said it was evenly matched. :woot:

Oh and let me not forget about him saying that the fight will please the fans of both characters.

It's nice to have that confirmed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back