The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferringo is voicing Hulk? when was that announced?

Ferringo is voicing Hulk? when was that announced?
I think that was one of the first pieces of info we got about the movie, especially since he did Hulk's voice for TIH.

Yeah, I would love to be completely surprised. Imagine if it wasn't revealed until the actual film. It would be amazing to have no idea what to expect when watching the film for the first time

Oh yeah, like the first time Darth Vader revealed to Luke that he was actually Anakin Skywalker in Empire Strikes Back. At that time for fans of the franchise that was a huge, huge bombshell that came out of left field. This practice I love to call the Ignorance Button and I wish with certain movies you could press it and relieve the thrill of certain movie moments over and over again.

Yeah, I've always wished there was a way to like MiB style make yourself forget all about a game or movie or book so you could just experience it for the first time over and over again :p

I think that was one of the first pieces of info we got about the movie, especially since he did Hulk's voice for TIH.

He also did the hulk's voice for the 90s cartoon show, in case people want a better idea of what he's gonna sound like.

With Feige *officially* dismissing the Kree and Skrulls rumors once and for all, and his comments about them not necessarily being aliens or "Nine Realms"-ers, but being from the comics, I am now *officially* convinced that the enemy are:

Deviants.

And that would make the long-rumored cameo by Thanos almost 100% in the bag now.

I think the Red Skull is gonna make an appearance, he'll be the 'surprise' villan. KF is gonna deny it of course, and Whedon sounded evasive there...also, I read on cbr a couple of weeks ago that they are including a new Red Skull action figure amongst the line up of Avengers movie figures.

I think the Red Skull is gonna make an appearance, he'll be the 'surprise' villan. KF is gonna deny it of course, and Whedon sounded evasive there...also, I read on cbr a couple of weeks ago that they are including a new Red Skull action figure amongst the line up of Avengers movie figures.

I like the idea of Skully showing up as a post-credits villain....re-emerging from the same cosmic purgatory that Loki came from. And then set up a re-born HYDRA for the next Avengers (or even CATFA 2), with Red Skull heading up the organization. That would get rid of the need to establish redundant uber-Nazi villains like Strucker or Zemo.

Based upon several factors including:

- Feige saying that the identity of the aliens (?) is unimpactful, i.e., not significant wrt the overall movie
- Plans for a Guardians of the Galaxy movie
- A description of the aliens being beast-like with metallic armour

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the aliens are the Badoon.

Much better, newstand covers of Empire

tumblr_ly9a216eVf1qj0kdi

tumblr_ly9a216eVf1qj0kdi

tumblr_ly9a216eVf1qj0kdi

tumblr_ly9a216eVf1qj0kdi

The greatest gathering of superpower in movie history takes place in this issue. Its an exclusive access all areas set report from the Marvel blockbuster's Cleveland set. Empire caught up with the whole crew, as well as a certain villain of the piece. "He knows who he is now, and what his powers are" says Tom Hiddleton of Loki "In order for The Avengers to come together, Loki has to be more menacing , and all his malevolence is founded in a completely delusional dream"

To clarify, the subscribers get the one with all four on and textless delivered to them a day early. Hence why we have pictures already. This is released in the UK tomorrow as single covers and text.

Last edited:
I got a sneaky feeling that the film will be VERY similar to The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes storyline where Loki try to conquer the Earth.

I could see Frost Giants, Malekith the Accursed, Hela, and maybe a Loki ally on Earth like Absorbing Man.

I like the idea of Skully showing up as a post-credits villain....re-emerging from the same cosmic purgatory that Loki came from. And then set up a re-born HYDRA for the next Avengers (or even CATFA 2), with Red Skull heading up the organization. That would get rid of the need to establish redundant uber-Nazi villains like Strucker or Zemo.

I see your point but I would still love to see those guys. Red Skull is no longer really an uber-Nazi as he is a sociopathic megalomaniac. I would like to see Baron Zemo now portrayed as the uber-Nazi; perhaps a storyline where back in the 40's CAP and Bucky came back to the US to battle terrorist subversive activities run by Zemo and now in the present they face his descendant in a Neo-Nazi role.

I would like to see Baron Strucker (Satan claw and all :cwink:) in modern times as the leader of the remnants of Hydra and then after he is defeated and killed then the Red Skull returns to lead Hydra.

With Feige *officially* dismissing the Kree and Skrulls rumors once and for all, and his comments about them not necessarily being aliens or "Nine Realms"-ers, but being from the comics, I am now *officially* convinced that the enemy are:

Deviants.

And that would make the long-rumored cameo by Thanos almost 100% in the bag now.
where was this?

I'm buying that Empire....

I'm a little disappointed that the aliens won't be the Skrulls. I still think they would have been a cool threat.

I have no idea who they will be now.

Bumping Hulk for Black Widow? I am NOT amused. I've been waiting for the Avengers issue of Empire for ages. I'm simply not buying that.
I would rather have a FINISHED CGI Hulk over something that looks unfinished

Finally some decent covers.
Hulk instead of Black Widow would've been perfect.

Hulk probably would have been more appropriate over BW, but they are obviously waiting to release his image until it's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"