The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - Part 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with The Watcher. TAKE THIS DISCUSSION TO THAT THREAD DESIGNATED TO SPIDER-MAN IN THE AVENGERS, PLEASE!!! :yay:

Why hello thread manager, I was wondering when it would be time!

I have a question, was Avatar also filmed in the same aspect ratio in which Avengers is being filmed (apparently)?
Cause I remember when I watched on DVD, it didn't have the black bars. And I honestly don't remember how it looked in the Imax screen.

I know! Keep this Avengers movie related, damn Spidey. And I wanna know if Thanos is gunna be in this movie!!! I will probably scream like a little girl if he is

I hope the whole spot is nothing but big action and cool music

Remember how much people loved the TF3 super bowl spot?

Save the plot overview for trailer 2

I have a question, was Avatar also filmed in the same aspect ratio in which Avengers is being filmed (apparently)?
Cause I remember when I watched on DVD, it didn't have the black bars. And I honestly don't remember how it looked in the Imax screen.
Yes, but Cameron converted all 2d versions to 2.39:1 (what we consider regular widescreen)

I remember him talking about how the 1.78:1 presented opportunities with the scope of the 3d

I'm a big fan of Hulk's look in TIH so was a bit worried about some of the changes for Avengers. From the live action poster and the 10 second teaser though he's looking as amazing as Thor, Iron Man, Cap without helmet & Black Widow's butt!

Edit: also tried replying to a few posts but lost them thanks to thread manager. Can't even back browser and retrieve :cmad:

I hope the whole spot is nothing but big action and cool music

Remember how much people loved the TF3 super bowl spot?

Save the plot overview for trailer 2
Agreed, Superbowl is the time for action. Give us everything we need to know about the plot in the 10 minute final trailer the week after :yay:

Yes, but Cameron converted all 2d versions to 2.39:1 (what we consider regular widescreen)

I remember him talking about how the 1.78:1 presented opportunities with the scope of the 3d

:up: Thank you

Agreed. His Shakespeare quotes about Loki were spot-on, too.

"O beware my lord of jealousy, it is the green eyed monster that doth mock the meat it feeds on" (Othello)
- and his other choice was:

"Stand up for bastards!" (King Lear)
He and Gregg seemed very laid back in the chat, Clark especially (when he just casually threw out a 'later!').

Clark Gregg @clarkgregg
@Avengers #avengers Meeting some skrull friends for lunch. Thanks for the all the support! Coulson out!

It wasn't as ... strong and, perhaps, colourful as Jackson's. :p

Lol. You'd think by now he'd know how to spell that particular word :cwink:

As far as I'm concerned that word is his intellectual property now and he can spell it how he likes! :)

Well if it bypasses censors on other sites, I commend him on the creativity he put into creating a new spelling for the word. :woot:

I'm a big fan of Hulk's look in TIH so was a bit worried about some of the changes for Avengers. From the live action poster and the 10 second teaser though he's looking as amazing as Thor, Iron Man, Cap without helmet & Black Widow's butt!

Edit: also tried replying to a few posts but lost them thanks to thread manager. Can't even back browser and retrieve :cmad:

I still like Hulk's TIH design alot better than this one, but the CGI on this Hulk is amazing.

Everyone involved seems to be having a lot of fun with the movie. From on set videos and pics to interviews and what have you. And from what Joss has said that translates onto the big screen. That's gotta be good thing. I know it excites me.

I'm keen on seeing a blooper reel of the film, especially after Tom said:

Getting the giggles when the Hulk smashed. Joss got the giggles too. I was hopeless.

I wonder what Joss meant by "JW: "There is no Spider-Man cameo. But the Avengers do turn off the dark."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"