The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
New thread calls for a re posting of this beaut:

Lol that last thread didn't last long. If we closed one thread that quick from a minute of footage the Thread Manager is going to be working overtime when Trailer 2 is released :woot:

Trailer 2 will mark the end of the hype as we know it.:)

Still amazing!

This has probably been covered but why exactly is the video unlisted?

TOP 3 Favorite Scenes from Trailer?

1. Hulk running through building/leaping and taking out enemy aircraft mid-flight
2. Iron man flying up the blue laser while dodging shrapnel and enemy blasts
3. Full team pan

Lol that last thread didn't last long. If we closed one thread that quick from a minute of footage the Thread Manager is going to be working overtime when Trailer 2 is released :woot:

lol
i cant w8 for trailer 2...

1. Hulk running through building/leaping and taking out enemy aircraft mid-flight
3. Full team pan

1. IM flying up the portal
2. thor landing on quinjet/IM suit up
2. "We have a hulk"

Trailer 2 will mark the end of the hype as we know it.:)

Ha ha. Then the release of the film will end the world. But it'll be on an awesome note.

3. Full team pan

1. Thor landing on the Quinjet.
2. We have a Hulk.
3. Panning team shot.

The full team shot is obviously everyone's favorite
i just hope that there are more than one full team shots....like when the get the break in the battle, cap should yell avengers assemble

Whatever happened to the guy who leaked those alleged pictures of the Thanos prosthetic?

ArtTeacher said:
Are you kidding me?

Can you imagine the size of the "WTF" in the collective heads of the general audience if THAT was the line in the movie instead? Instead of people totally popping for the "We have a Hulk line" all day at work, it would be, "Hey, the Super Bowl spot rocked! But that Thor line was a little awkward, wasn't it?"

Of course Loki *knows* they have Thor. In Loki's head, he's already thought of a way he thinks will defeat Thor. If he never knew of the Hulk, how could he be prepared for him?

Very true :word:

I think the "we have a Hulk" line makes alot more sense that "we have a Thor line", but when Thor fought Loki he obviously held back so Loki doesn't know the full extent of his powers either.

It would've been cool if Stark said "we have Thor and a Hulk", then it cuts to scenes of Thor and Hulk making short work of large groups of aliens.

I'm going with:

1. Group shot
2. Iron Man flying up
3. Thor landing on Quinjet

So I wonder who makes the staff that Loki uses. Is it alien? Did he steal it from a museum? Hmm. We know it's in the helicarrier at sum point. I imagine he has it before he gets captured. Do we know when the Germany scene takes place?

Very true :word:

I think the "we have a Hulk" line makes alot more sense that "we have a Thor line", but when Thor fought Loki he obviously held back so Loki doesn't know the full extent of his powers either.

Erm I think Loki is going to be more than aware of Thor's powers....they have grown up together after all and Loki watched Thor take on huge amounts of Frost Giants in which he only got hit once and then he took down that Frost Beast with one hit.

3. Full team pan

1. Team pan
2. "Mr. Stark" "Captain
3. "We have a Hulk"/Thor landing on quinjet

So I wonder who makes the staff that Loki uses. Is it alien? Did he steal it from a museum? Hmm. We know it's in the helicarrier at sum point. I imagine he has it before he gets captured. Do we know when the Germany scene takes place?

Just a guess, but he aquires the staff, and then uber powers it with the cube....

Maybe

Afterall, that isn't Odins Staff. it's new.

1: team shot
2: Avengers: earths mightiest heroes
3: hulk slap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member