The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Manager! :argh:

Hey! Fresh thread! We're sure using 'em up fast these days!

Feh! Thread Manager! ***grumbles***

Damn you thread manager.

On Thread Manager's profile "Thread Manager has not made any friends yet "

and you never will.

When **** hits the fan, you know Thread Manager will be there.

Just sits there at the computer lifelessly without ever moving or speaking...waiting to close topics. No life, no death, just closing threads. And it has no face. Where it lives, no one knows, but one would not want to discover Thread Manager's lair. It won't like interference, and it won't take it lightly........

Thread Manager must hate us. Second trailer will make him explode :oldrazz:

I'm hoping it's around 2 and a half hours-ish. Anything longer I think would be a bad idea IMHO.

Ok, why'd that guy on Twitter whose friend was at the pre-screening just randomly start talking up Captain Marvel? That's the second time Capt. Marvel's come up when discussing an Avengers screening. They're gonna get my hopes up, dammit.

Didn't think I could get this excited this early. The Captain Marvel stuff is killing me - I hope these guys aren't pulling our legs.

Everything sounds so good. A long movie that doesn't feel like it. A good balance of Character Interaction and Action Sequences. Great Reviews. Just Wow!

Surfer

We've seen Captain Mar-Vell mentioned 3 or 4 times now by people with knowledge of the pre-screenings. I defenitly think there is something to it.

I've been saying this for a while but this will be one of the greatest years for movies!

Just look at my sig lmfao! This is going to be 2008 all over again...BUT BETTER!

Didn't think I could get this excited this early. The Captain Marvel stuff is killing me - I hope these guys aren't pulling our legs.

I would love for Captain Marvel to be in this movie, and the suggestion that Guardians of the Galaxy is kind of an off shoot of the Avengers sounds great also. Great stuff, but now I want more. Lol!

Surfer

I've been saying this for a while but this will be one of the greatest years for movies!

Just look at my sig lmfao! This is going to be 2008 all over again...BUT BETTER!

Way better, it's not even close either.

And I honestly can't see Avengers, Spidey, and TDKR being bad either. In fact, they all look like they could be great films.

And on top of that, the ones mentioned in my sig. And there have been 2 or 3 fantastic films already that will be remembered for years to come and it's only February.

Thread Manager must hate us. Second trailer will make him explode :oldrazz:
Lol, there's going to be a new thread every 5 minutes.

I would love for Captain Marvel to be in this movie, and the suggestion that Guardians of the Galaxy is kind of an off shoot of the Avengers sounds great also. Great stuff, but now I want more. Lol!

Surfer

Hrm... I wouldn't mind a GOTG movie with the modern roster (Rocket Raccoon, Drax, Groot, Star-Lord, etc...) with Captain Marvel on the team.

Old roster sucks though. I'd HATE for Marvel to adapt that version. It needs more badass British space raccoons who wield big-ass guns!

the new Guardians roster is badass. I can't wait to see them in the Avengers cartoon. Seeing them in their own movie might just be the coolest thing ever.

Gotta love Rocky & Groot.

& for those who don't know who Rocky is or what he sounds like:

[YT] 4hDjttNGgYA[/YT]

Wait a minute! What's this talk of Mar-Vell I've missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"