The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean they haven't announced it? You mean officially? Since when did Marvel need to make an official announcement of a trailer... Trailer's usually just get released on their own.

They did the very same thing before the first trailer?

0224-hulk-rather.jpgp
0224-hulk-rather.jpg

TIH's Hulk which is #2 is the best Hulk in my opinion, followed by 1 then 3 respectively.

Sure his skin is thin looking and might not be a "bulky" as some people like, but other than that he's just plain awesome.

I do love it when people use that shot of TIH for comparisons because that wasn't even the finished product of what we saw in the film.

I do love it when people use that shot of TIH for comparisons because that wasn't even the finished product of what we saw in the film.

I agree. I find it especially funny that it was used on DVD covers!

I agree. I find it especially funny that it was used on DVD covers!

I never understood that, why use unfinished CGI to promote your product? Another point against why TIH wasn't a massive success IMO.

True, if I'm not mistaken Hulk was wearing a piece of Banner's torn short in the final version of the scene.

BTW, I don't care what anyone says, I LOVE Captain America's cotume for Marvel's Avengers!

captain_america.jpg

How could you like the Captain America: The First Avengers suit over this one? Yeah that suit looked good and seemed realistic but you cannot deny that the new suit has much more of th Captain America propaganda tool, U.S.A. all the way, All-American feel to it and yeah it looks dopey and maybe Chris Evans doesn't look bulky enough but Captain America's costume has ALWAYS been dopey and in Cap's first and earliest appearances he was slim and athletic looking so I don't see a problem with that.

I LOVE this suit.

It's, dare I say, Ameri-tastic.
From that angle cap looks awesome (crappy) cowl/helmet and all. The only think he needs now are Raised/Embossed wings.

True, if I'm not mistaken Hulk was wearing a piece of Banner's torn short in the final version of the scene.

Haven't watched the scene myself in a little while but yeah, he was wearing a torn shirt, his hair was more messed up and the shine on his skin was noticeably reduced.

Haven't watched the scene myself in a little while but yeah, he was wearing a torn shirt, his hair was more messed up and the shine on his skin was noticeably reduced.

I don't see any difference between the picture that was posted above in that comparison shot and the actual screenshot from the official trailer....at 1:49:

[YT]oJ2L5MMg54Q&feature=fvst[/YT]

That's because that screenshot is from the trailer and it appears different in the actual movie.

Rongxin said:
They did the very same thing before the first trailer?

I'm talking about trailers in general. Since when did Trailers need to get official announcements?

I'm talking about trailers in general. Since when did Trailers need to get official announcements?

No one's forcing anyone to do anything but Marvel has so far made formal announcements when they're about to release a trailer/teaser just a few days before it does comes out

@BigThor The Avengers Hulk is way better. Don't get me wrong TIH Hulk face was a thousand times better than Ang Lees but Ruffahulk blows all of them out of the water.

Most big movies have trailer announcements don't they? All the Marvel movies have. The Batman movies have. Transformers, Pirates of the Caribbean etc.

Yeah the texture/lighting & composting in Hulk (03) was much better. Not to mention that the scenes in the daylight looked great and those are the hardest to render/composite.

The "worst" thing about 03 Hulk was that he was kind of handsome but it's not like we haven't had handsome Hulk in the comics.
xoEf6.jpg

Yea the face and skin colour of Ang's Hulk bothered me. The rest of him was great though, the body and the representation of his personality and powers.

Yea the face and skin colour of Ang's Hulk bothered me. The rest of him was great though, the body and the representation of his personality and powers.

Definitely. :up:

When he's high in the air catching a breeze and really feeling the moment he seemed like he was in a state of zen it's such an awesome scene.
G7BJq.jpg
That's what the movie showed well. That while the Hulk can get angry if provoked and is a power to be reckoned with, he enjoys tranquility and peaceful solace far more.

Really liked that.

I've always liked TIH Hulk best but I can understand what some are saying about thin skin/hide. The picture used in image 2 of 4 is unflattering though compared to his average look throughout the film. Ang Hulk doesn't look too bad there but looks worse over the course of the film. I was a bit worried about what they were doing with Avengers Hulk but looks like they've done a fine job. I like that Hulk looks like Banner now.

I really do think that THE HULK from THE AVENGERS looks far, far superior to the other versions. I was stunned by how good it looked in the Superbowl spot.

As much as I love TIH THE HULK did look 'plasticy' and thus fake; however once your eyes and mind got used to it then it was ok and it didn't stop your enjoyment of the movie.

I've been busy all day, so what have I missed?

-- The Attack of the 20 Foot Hulk
-- Discussion of the size of Hulk's junk, whether he's 20 foot or shorter
-- Hulk's milkshake brings all the girls to the yard
-- Hulk vs. classic Japanese movie monsters (+ Jurassic Park)

One thing is obvious: We need a trailer now! :argh:
Haha, high level conversation all round. And what Hulk.. Jurassic Park? How did I miss that? WOw!!

From that angle cap looks awesome (crappy) cowl/helmet and all. The only think he needs now are Raised/Embossed wings.
Agreed! I have the Cap without helmet image that's been posted a few times here as my desktop icon. In that shot he might even be the best looking Avenger! He looks ok in this pic & with even only slightly raised wings he would look great.

I think my two favorite shots of the Hulk in TIH are:
•Facing off against Super Soldier Blonski
hulk_vs_blonsky.jpg

&
•camera behind shot sitting with Betty in the cave.
incredible-hulk.png

I can't wait to see which shots of Hulk will stand out in Avengers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back