The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much talk about Hulk's hulk.

The russian site mstitely2012.ru posted some plot spoilers. IMO they sound legit. Here they are, translated by me:

At the start of the film, Loki hires Hawkeye and Dr Selvig from Thor to steal the Cosmic Cube from S.H.I.E.L.D.

Captain America has some interesting encounters while walking around New York for the first time in the modern world.

In the scene between Black Widow and Dr Banner (which was shown at NYCC), she tells him S.H.I.E.L.D. will set him free after he does the job, and it causes Banner to lose his temper, but he then shyly apologises.

Stark and Cap meet for the first time when Coulson brings Cap to Stark Tower to ask for help. Pepper Potts will appear in this scene.

The Avengers capture Loki, but he is saved by Thor, about 30-40 mins into the film, his first appearance is landing on top of the Quinjet. Then there’s a scene between the brothers in the forest, and Cap and Iron Man arrive and start a fight with Thor.

Cap travels all alone to Germany to fight Loki in one scene.

In the cell on the Helicarrier (probably the scene shown at D23), Loki tells Banner that the cell was designed for something “more mean and green”.
Hulk will be out in all his glory in the final battle.

The film’s central figure is Cap, all the events are told from his POV. Apart from New York, the Avengers will also visit an unknown Middle Eastern country, and Asgard.

Broke down and looked. This is all stuff we already know. The Hulk bit is BS, I call, since we know he breaks out of the Helicarrier during Loki's escape early in the movie.

The russian site mstitely2012.ru posted some plot spoilers. IMO they sound legit. Here they are, translated by me:

At the start of the film, Loki hires Hawkeye and Dr Selvig from Thor to steal the Cosmic Cube from S.H.I.E.L.D.

Captain America has some interesting encounters while walking around New York for the first time in the modern world.

In the scene between Black Widow and Dr Banner (which was shown at NYCC), she tells him S.H.I.E.L.D. will set him free after he does the job, and it causes Banner to lose his temper, but he then shyly apologises.

Stark and Cap meet for the first time when Coulson brings Cap to Stark Tower to ask for help. Pepper Potts will appear in this scene.

The Avengers capture Loki, but he is saved by Thor, about 30-40 mins into the film, his first appearance is landing on top of the Quinjet. Then there’s a scene between the brothers in the forest, and Cap and Iron Man arrive and start a fight with Thor.

Cap travels all alone to Germany to fight Loki in one scene.

In the cell on the Helicarrier (probably the scene shown at D23), Loki tells Banner that the cell was designed for something “more mean and green”.
Hulk will be out in all his glory in the final battle.

The film’s central figure is Cap, all the events are told from his POV. Apart from New York, the Avengers will also visit an unknown Middle Eastern country, and Asgard.

The part about Hawkeye sounds distinctly false to me.
Hawkeye would never be "hired" by Loki. It's more likely that Loki has him and Selvig under his control when they help him escape.

Also, we know for a fact that the team (or some members) go to Germany to confront Loki, and other accounts from people who've seen pre-screenings say that the Black Widow is in Russia at the beginning of the movie.

There's nothing really spoilery in there. It's all stuff that can be assumed based on the trailers and descriptions from the LEGO sets

The part about Hawkeye sounds distinctly false to me.
Hawkeye would never be "hired" by Loki. It's more likely that Loki has him and Selvig under his control when they help him escape.

Also, we know for a fact that the team (or some members) go to Germany to confront Loki, and other accounts from people who've seen pre-screenings say that the Black Widow is in Russia at the beginning of the movie.

That's what they mean. And

And they only said Black Widow First appears in Russia. That won't necessarily be the First scene of the movie. In fact, I'm more than sure the part about Hawkeye, Selvig, and Loki isn't the first scene. They're just speaking from an early point of the film.

Asgard? I'll believe that when I see it.

Only reason I think it might be feasible is the seeming portal in the SB spot. If Loki gets his army here via portal then they just MIGHT at some point follow him through one in pursuit.

I agree its unlikely though, at least unlikely we see the whole team fighting, being in Asgard. The chance of seeing it in the movie is pretty good regarding Thor.

Last edited:
Asgard? I'll believe that when I see it.

I have an extremely hard time believing
the team will actually go to Asgard, however, I can imagine them getting a glimpse of it a la the same way we did in the Captain America movie...with the cube. The glimpse of the portal will likely be visible when [BLACKOUT]Thor & Loki go back to Asgard.[/BLACKOUT]

Also keep in mind that RIM told us way back when that the Mark VII has [blackout]space capabilities[/blackout]. I don't think that's arbitrary.

I just remembered: You know that beam that shot up in the Superbowl trailer?

It kinda looks like the beam from the Arc Reactor explosion in Iron Man 1

Spoilered for potential discovery that others may not want to learn.

Also keep in mind that RIM told us way back when that the Mark VII has [blackout]space capabilities[/blackout]. I don't think that's arbitrary.

If/when Iron Man flies off into the cosmos/The Nine Realms, it will be one of those great cinematic moments like watching Aragorn lead the armies of men against Mordor or seeing the Enterprise leave drydock. For a scifi/fantasy fan like me, this is as good as it gets.

I have an extremely hard time believing
the team will actually go to Asgard, however, I can imagine them getting a glimpse of it a la the same way we did in the Captain America movie...with the cube. The glimpse of the portal will likely be visible when [BLACKOUT]Thor & Loki go back to Asgard.[/BLACKOUT]
THAT I can believe. I'm wondering how that willwork out in Thor 2 as Well.

I have to say seeing The Avengers fighting in Asgard would be something incredible.

Unknown middle eastern country? Thats new, didnt know that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"