The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, you ruined it Thread Manager.

Anyways, ...... we go!

The Avengers is about bromancing, fighting comes second :argh:

NEVER, fighting trumps bromancing and dialogue any day. :mad;

Anyone in particular? :woot:

To be honest I want to see more Hawkeye than anyone since he's been getting shafted so far, I also want to see Thor doing something action oriented which is no suprise.

tumblr_lbhigtooIm1qe0eclo1_500.gif

The Caped Knight said:
Nope, Thor uses Mjolnir to propel himself off the ground and holds unto it to fly.

Honestly, I'm much more interest in the part about Thor's strength being off the charts than how he flies.

Because I've never really care about how he flies, as long as he does it in a cool manner.

How about bromancing while fighting?

I don't condone "domestic violence" my man, so I'd like to keep the two seperate. :grin:

I would love to know what's the thinking behind pushing THE HULK so much in the trailers and tv spots.

Is it that HULK appeals a lot to kids so they're trying to use that to bring them in, or is it that his movie performed the least of all the solo films and this is part of the plans to revitalise the franchise?

New thread, new spot. Hulk. Smash. Never gets old.

Obviously kids love the big green mofo!

I would love to know what's the thinking behind pushing THE HULK so much in the trailers and tv spots.

Is it that HULK appeals a lot to kids so they're trying to use that to bring them in, or is it that his movie performed the least of all the solo films and this is part of the plans to revitalise the franchise?

They need to ease up on him a bit though, we don't won't to have all his scenes ruined by time the film is released.

^ That is pretty funny, even I didn't pay attention to that.

And he's checking out Maria Hill...

"Jane thou disappoints thy! Cobie Smulders, thou my newest queen!"

Mmmm, that new 'venger thread smell.

[YT]Eg1Z4iF4Toc&feature=related[/YT]

Hulk is the only one who didn't have a proper lead-in film to this movie. So of course they're going to push him in the promos and remind people that he's in it, he does fabulous stuff, and that the rendering is so much better than in his previous outings.

With only 19 days until I see the movie I'm kind of okay with not being spoiled by too many of Thor's big scenes. As much as I want to see lots of Thor-centric promos I believe they're saving a lot of it for the movie.

Thread Manager! :cmad: You ruined my quotes & posts. :cmad:

From memory: BigThor, yeah Hawkeye we've heard all this awesome stuff he can do. Would love to see a couple of clever trick shots in a TV spot/clip. What we've seen of Thor has been fine. Could just do with a proper power display of some sort. Hulk's had 10, lets see just 1 or 2 from Thor.

Liveman, Thor & IM flying in the same shot would be great. Maybe we get that during the leviathan fight as it seems to be airborne most of the time.

It'd be funny if we saw Thor drinking coffee in the film at one point, referencing how he liked it in Thor the film.

It'd be funny if we saw drinking coffee in the film at one point, referencing how he liked it in Thor the film.

I hope he spots someone else drinking and reminds them that it's impolite to smash the cup after they've finished.

They need to ease up on him a bit though, we don't won't to have all his scenes ruined by time the film is released.

Agreed, but this tv spot didn't really ruin a scene per se IMO.

It looks like the post work on Caps cowlmet is starting to show!
He looks fantastic!
Awesome spot!
Hulk blows me away with how he looks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"