The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
scaled.php

man o man do i hope he get expanded upon later in the MU

I post on a few different boards, so maybe I missed something, but what's the deal with restarting the threads?

I see white on Cap's right arm just above the shield in the shadow.

wassup with that portal looking thing in the poster? anyways im more than happy with how the guys look. i dunno, Hawkeye looks awesome to me. im assuming he,ll wear the sunglasses some of the time. and Caps costume looks awesome. actually almost looks just like the WW2 costume but modernised. think he even has that holster contraption on his leg. but i dont see a pistol so maybe its something else. cant wait to see the live action versions. so far so great. lol

I'm surprised alot of people haven't talked about how Hawkeye looks, lol. Personally, I think he looks great. It definitely has the feel of his comic book costume mixed in with something new.

Can we start a "Hulk is not naked, he's just lifting his knee" sticky thread?

heh Yeah that would be a good idea at least until there's a larger detailed image

wassup with that portal looking thing in the poster? anyways im more than happy with how the guys look. i dunno, Hawkeye looks awesome to me. im assuming he,ll wear the sunglasses some of the time. and Caps costume looks awesome. actually almost looks just like the WW2 costume but modernised. think he even has that holster contraption on his leg. but i dont see a pistol so maybe its something else. cant wait to see the live action versions. so far so great. lol

Looks like to me that the lightening coming off of Mjolnir is connected to the portal so my guess would be that Thor ported them all there or came there through the portal to join them.

My eyes!!!

I would like to see a scene like that with She-Hulk though. She seems to have no problem with nudity.

i love the fact that cap now has wings the nutty fanboys are now *****in about hawkeye's lack of mask.

Purists will be purists. It's what they do. If it weren't Hawkeye's mask, it'd be that Hulk doesn't have purple pants.

I'm just happy the Avengers are being made.
I'm just curious why Pym and Janet aren't in it. Unless they are as extras somewhere

i love the fact that cap now has wings the nutty fanboys are now *****in about hawkeye's lack of mask.

Purists will be purists. It's what they do. If it weren't Hawkeye's mask, it'd be that Hulk doesn't have purple pants.
I think you guys just care too much about what other people think. If we can't obsess over minute details here, then where can we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"