The Ban On RPG Applications

I call Crews. I don't know if I can pull him off, but what an awesome character to play.

No, now that I think about it, I call Bauer.

No! Westen!

...No...Sam Axe!!!

*explodes again*

Dammit, Wieg! If I can't have Crews, I want Westen! :cmad:

I don't know who to pick!!!

Wait! I've got it! You take Westen, and we'll team up when I take...

...MacGyver!!!

Nothing will stop us!!!

Nah, I call Crews. As awesome as Westen is, Crews is still my favorite TV personality. Detectives FTW. :up:

A more important question is, what in the hell do we call a team of this proportion? :wow: :huh:

Hmmm...The Greater than Chuck Norris's?

Nah...Walker will come out of nowhere and roundhouse kick us all to death if we do that.

Hmmm...The Greater than Chuck Norris's?

Nah...Walker will come out of nowhere and roundhouse kick us all to death if we do that.
...we're enlisting him too.

Jeez, this team will be so epic. :woot:

Dude I'd so be up for an RPG like that. Especially with the new Knight Rider series on the horizon I might pick up Micheal Knight or Mike Traceur (his son and star of the new series).:up:

KITT FTW!

I think that if something like that does well, we need to set the stage better. I think that what was flawed in both movie and video game RPGs was that they were set in a world that didn't even fit with the characters. It was confusing and weird. I think we should have something more solid. Not sure what that is, just sayin' is all.

I think that if something like that does well, we need to set the stage better. I think that what was flawed in both movie and video game RPGs was that they were set in a world that didn't even fit with the characters. It was confusing and weird. I think we should have something more solid. Not sure what that is, just sayin' is all.
Moving them to the real world isn't the perfect choice, but what else is left? Having them exist in each other's worlds (as BL had planned)? There's no sense of unity in that. Besides, it was kinda fun dealing with how the world would react to some of these characters - and how the characters would react back.

Like a humanoid Fox walking around. :up:

Alright, it's only a couple of hours until the poll closes, and it seems as if the ban has been voted to be lifted. (And given it's such a stark number between votes, a turnaround seems highly unlikely.)

Now, just so all know this ahead of time, I won't off-the-bat be accepting any application threads until I've conversed with twy over the entire situation (she didn't know this was even happening, which I take full responsibility for), and see if we can establish some new rules and guidelines for the process, since that's what the general request is with the return of the application policy. And given we haven't even conversed over IM's yet, this could take awhile. So until we figure things out, applications will not be considered for acceptance, though threads and subsequential discussions can be made for them. (But please, don't make one if there's a large number already up.)

For now, the application itself will remain the same. If this changes, I'll let everyone know with a section-wide announcement.

Not that it needs to be said, but I'd also like to point out that the ban won't be 'officially' lifted until after the final poll result is in. So I'd appreciate it if no threads are made until that time... which, really, isn't very long at all from now.

Uh...when does it end?

Just throwin' it out there, but I think the Dawn of Marvels RPG should be given a third attempt. Just sayin'.

Today, at 2:39.

And as far as DOM goes... yeah, if anyone wants to try that, more power to them, but I'm not in any hurry to get it done. The last two experiences left me jaded to the concept ever working.

Yes, MB. If there should be any kind of ban, it should be on you to stop making RPGs! :cmad:

And I was actually thinking of joining WSS too before it went under. :csad:

C'mon, the rousing success of TDK makes a comeback possible. Right?...Right?

:csad:

If either of you want to re-apply, just do it. Jesus... frikkin whiners. :cmad:

If either of you want to re-apply, just do it. Jesus... frikkin whiners. :cmad:

I'm sorry, I had a bad Co-GM last time WSS? was on the hype. I'm afraid I can't open my heart to another RPer just yet.

I'm sorry, I had a bad Co-GM last time WSS? was on the hype. I'm afraid I can't open my heart to another RPer just yet.

Just for that, I'm applying for Batman first.

It's funny how in almost all the RPGs where they are pickupable (Yes, I just made up a word), the Bat characters are the ones to get snatched up the fastest. And here we have WSS?, an RPG that has ONLY Bat characters, and it flops.

It's funny how in almost all the RPGs where they are pickupable (Yes, I just made up a word), the Bat characters are the ones to get snatched up the fastest. And here we have WSS?, an RPG that has ONLY Bat characters, and it flops.

It's a mystery of life.

Or maybe not. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"