The Barry Allen/Flash Casting Thread - Part 2

If Barry/Flash is going to have a cameo in DOJ than I would think we will hear something or who the the actor is soon enough. Unless it will be a well hidden secret cameo? I think Liam Hemsworth or Garrett Hedlund would be ideal choices for Barry Allen/Flash.

I have hard time believing Scooty is Flash....??

Last edited:
If Barry/Flash is going to have a cameo in DOJ than I would think we will hear or the actor is soon enough. Unless it will be a well hidden secret cameo? I think Liam Hemsworth or Garrett Hedlund would ideal choices for Barry Allen/Flash.

I have hard time believing Scooty is Flash....

I'm 99% sure he's not the Flash. I'm also 99% sure he's playing an amputee, which is about as far removed from the Flash as possible.

I always wanted a younger Lex so didn't like Cranston for him. I love the idea of him as Gordon. Throw in Paul as the Flash and let them have a scene together. Though there are a lot of actors that could pull off Flash, only one would work so brilliantly in scene like this :D

Batman and Flash are on the rooftop. Flash is looking towards the sky at the bat signal before it is turned off and says "Sweet light. (sarcastically) Does it run on batteries?" so Gordon turns his head to Batman and says "Is he on drugs?" :lmao:

I'm 99% sure he's not the Flash. I'm also 99% sure he's playing an amputee, which is about as far removed from the Flash as possible.

A lot of people are thinking Metallo, but it is quite possible his character may work with the Senator and they are addressing damage/victims of the Superman vs various Kryptonians fights and destruction.

A lot of people are thinking Metallo, but it is quite possible his character may work with the Senator and they are addressing damage/victims of the Superman vs various Kryptonians fights and destruction.

That would be more like it for Scooty...

I think Mulvaney maybe Corben/Metallo or a military solider named Jon Corben?

That's what I think too.

fpav77.jpg

Sam Claflin, Ryan Kwanton or Charlie Hunnam are still my favourites.

Barry must be blonde.

You guys know who's birthday it is today?

The Flash's.

aaron-si-lauren-2.jpg

How old do people think they'll go. A peer of Bruce Wayne's or a peer of Clark Kent? Probably somewhere in the middle, right?

The Flash's.

aaron-si-lauren-2.jpg
:up: she'd make a great Flash! she's even a natural blonde!

Seriously though Aaron Paul is too old to play Barry Allen, he's 35 years old! he's older than Henry, Gal, and Ray Fisher.

I always envisioned Flash being younger than Supes anyways, if he was cast as Flash, he'd be the second oldest in the JL! plus IMO he doesn't look like Barry Allen.

Regardless of that, happy birthday :)

Paul looks 27-28 though so the actual age is moot. Pine for example is 34 years old, but looks younger than Cavill. Of course there are other actors that could pull this off as well.

Honestly I'd be fine with Barry being older than Supes, especially if they ever brought in Wally.

The Flash's.

aaron-si-lauren-2.jpg

I'm starting to think he's the best choice. Aaron Paul really looks the part here. He's pretty much my favorite actor at the moment, and he really needs a breakout role into mainstream movies, Flash could totally be that. He could easily lead his own series of Flash movies too.

Love Aaron Paul and his work but I really don't see him as Flash.

I find Liam Hemsworth bland in every movie I've seen him in.

Aaron Paul is a good choice, I'd be happy if he was the Flash. It's just...that damn forehead...

Wow, if Aaron isn't cast as Flash, a lot of folks are going to be so disheartened here.lol

I rather have Ryan Kwanten.

I really hope that Aaron Paul will never, ever get a chance to play any role in a future Flash movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"