Casting the DC Universe - Part 2

My pick for Guy has always been Bradley Cooper but I really like the idea of Powell now that you said it.

Aww yeah Glen Powell would be the perfect Gardner.

What about Gemma Arterton for Catwoman? She was considered before Hathaway.

I feel like Arterton would have the same issue as Hathaway. She’d give a competent performance but she just doesn’t have that dark edge that Catwoman needs.

I feel like Arterton would have the same issue as Hathaway. She’d give a competent performance but she just doesn’t have that dark edge that Catwoman needs.

Yeah I’m surprised so many were satisfied with Hathaway. She turned in a very satisfactory performance but it wasn’t perfect like Pfeiffer was

Angelina Jolie was born to play the role and she’s perfect age wise if Affleck stays

Arterton would be streets ahead of Hathaway, as would most actresses.

Would Natalie Dormer make a good Catwoman? I’m kinda on the fence about it. I’m thinking more about her performance on The Tudors than her GoT character.

Would Natalie Dormer make a good Catwoman? I’m kinda on the fence about it. I’m thinking more about her performance on The Tudors than her GoT character.

I’m kind of set on Dormer as Cheetah.

Hmmm... yeah, I could see that. I do hope we have a female villain in the next Wonder Woman film.

Powell played John Glenn in Hidden Figures didn't he? He does have that square jawed thing down.

Vaughn would have been a very strong pick for Luther, but I feel like Goggins is too old for Guy... Glen Powell is still my pick for that part:

glen-powell-interview-189979-1460757780-promo.300x0c.jpg

Kinda like this guy for Nightwing

So I watched Jeepers Creepers 3 last night and I noticed a perfect nightwing, the acot is named Ryan Moore and according to his IMDB history hasn't done that much.

Ryan Moore

MV5BOGIyMzRhY2ItMTNlYy00ZjVkLTkyYjctMGQ3MDFmMDZjMzY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTYwMzM3NDM@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Eva Green would be my pick for Catwoman but my 2nd choice definitely would be Rebecca Ferguson of the Mission Impossible franchise to play Selina Kyle/Catwoman

BATWOMAN
dir. Jennifer Kent

Evan Rachel Wood - Kate Kane / Batwoman

Anna Torv - Maggie Sawyer

Ed Harris - Jacob Kane

Emily Rios - Renee Montoya

Katharine Isabelle - Whisper A’Daire

Matthias Schoenaerts - Kyle Abbott

Amy Ryan - Gabrielle Kane

with cameo appearances by [actor to be determined] as Batman, J.K. Simmons as Commissioner Jim Gordon

and Evan Rachel Wood as Elizabeth Kane / “Alice”

3402_E752_8_EBE_462_B_8_FBB_E7_B69_EBBE53_B.jpg

If they do go with Oracle well Barbara Gordon Jim's daughter as far as casting I would go with Mary Elizabeth Winstead. She would be my ideal pick. However, if DC doesn't go with her then other actresses who could fit into that role are Anna Kendrick, Emma Stone and or Britt Robertson.

Peter Mensah as Martian Manhunter
Jason Sudeikis as Michael Jon Carter/Booster Gold
Jessica Biel as Hawkgirl
Alexandra Daddario as Zatanna Zatara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"