The Barry Allen/Flash Casting Thread - Part 2

Dan Stevens is going to get way bigger over the next few years, i wouldn't be surprised if WB nabs him for Flash now while he still hasn't exploded into the mainstream

giphy.gif

When you're casting The Flash, you're also potentially casting the lead actor in a major franchise..
With that in mind, Aaron Paul is the clear choice. That's a dude who is ready for a big franchise, and has the ability to pull it off in spades.

When you're casting The Flash, you're also potentially casting the lead actor in a major franchise..
With that in mind, Aaron Paul is the clear choice. That's a dude who is ready for a big franchise, and has the ability to pull it off in spades.

Now you got the answers man.

The recent Kanye album is unlistenable :shrug:

Kendrick Lamar>

This is my finalized Justice League cast for now:

Superman: Henry Cavill
Batman: Ben Affleck
Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
Green Lantern: Nathan Fillion
The Flash: Aaron Paul
Cyborg: Ray Fisher
Aquaman: Jason Momoa
Brainiac: Benedict Cumberbatch

Which one because honestly, Kanye hasn't has a good album since Graduation. I did dig 808s though.

Also Kendrick is good but KRIT >>>>>>>>>>>

And who's your John Stewart pick just to be save if they don't go with Hal.

But he's not right for the Flash.

Period.

Which one because honestly, Kanye hasn't has a good album since Graduation. I did dig 808s though.

Also Kendrick is good but KRIT >>>>>>>>>>>

And who's your John Stewart pick just to be save if they don't go with Hal.
Agreed on Kanye.

and for John Stewart..

A number of guys would work. Chiwetel Ejiofor, Chadwick Boseman. Anthony Mackie, Idris Elba, and Dwayne Johnson would all be great but they're already established as other DC or Marvel characters.

I saw someone suggest Terry Crews and I think that could be pretty awesome, especially alongside Nathan Fillion as an older Hal.

If it's not Aaron Paul, then John Krasinksi is my pick for Barry. John Krasinski, along with Aaron Paul, has the potential to lead a big franchise, and his personality meshes well with the way Barry is typically portrayed.

Justice League War wasn't for everyone but it's an easy way to get acquainted with the Justice League members' personalities. John Krasinski fits in with the New 52 portrayal of Barry Allen that was in JL War.

Aaron Paul can pull off the lighter aspects of The Flash, there are moments of levity in Breaking Bad. The dude has the range for the role. He's not very tall, but neither is Tom Cruise. Camera tricks fix that. But if they want to go for a bigger guy, John Krasinski is 6'4, so are Momoa and Affleck.

Agreed on Kanye.

and for John Stewart..

A number of guys would work. Chiwetel Ejiofor, Chadwick Boseman. Anthony Mackie, Idris Elba, and Dwayne Johnson would all be great but they're already established as other DC or Marvel characters.

I saw someone suggest Terry Crews and I think that could be pretty awesome, especially alongside Nathan Fillion as an older Hal.

If it's not Aaron Paul, then John Krasinksi is my pick for Barry. John Krasinski, along with Aaron Paul, has the potential to lead a big franchise, and his personality meshes well with the way Barry is typically portrayed.

Justice League War wasn't for everyone but it's an easy way to get acquainted with the Justice League members' personalities. John Krasinski fits in with the New 52 portrayal of Barry Allen that was in JL War.

Aaron Paul can pull off the lighter aspects of The Flash, there are moments of levity in Breaking Bad. The dude has the range for the role. He's not very tall, but neither is Tom Cruise. Camera tricks fix that. But if they want to go for a bigger guy, John Krasinski is 6'4, so are Momoa and Affleck.

that was me. you should be use to it by now all i do is make awesome suggestions. :cwink:

ЯɘvlveR;29684435 said:
i said it a while ago (nevermind eh maybe, stating the obvious) but,

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/07...ole-1700071?lt_source=external,manual#!bQISqj

:dry:

i think it's a little more likely now that he'd consider playing the flash. If flash isn't cast before DoJ is released, it could have a heath/nolan bats kind of effect. that is, if it's a really good movie.

He would be a great choice as Barry Allen/Flash.

Gosling, Garrett Hedlund and Liam Hemsworth would work for me. Even Jake G would work.

Ryan Gosling has turned down multiple comic book roles. If I recall correctly, he turned down Batman in Justice League Mortal, Hal Jordan, and Batman in BvS due to an unwillingness to commit to sequels.

But if something has changed that has made him consider a superhero role, then he would be the best pick for Barry Allen by a mile. He's been my ideal Barry Allen for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"