The Batman (1966) Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more interested in the pricing right now. How much do you guys think it'll cost?

That would be nice. I hope it's not too expensive.

I am pleased immensely it is having a proper DVD release. I will be picking it up on the day of release.

Warner Bros. usually doesn't go too nuts with the price tag for their TV shows, so I'm not too worried.

I don't know... 120 episodes, with possible special features in (no doubt) limited packaging is bound to be a tad expensive.

Then consider it's price on Blu-ray.

I don't know... 120 episodes, with possible special features in (no doubt) limited packaging is bound to be a tad expensive.

Then consider it's price on Blu-ray.

No limited stuff:(

Disney does that, it's so annoying... I didn't get The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh because of that limited edition crap:cmad: I'm glad i pre-ordered Zorro season 1 and 2...

Damn you, Disney (Walt is turning in his grave, perverts):argh:

I wish I hadn't seen that incredible box set fan art that Kane posted. How will the actual artwork possibly live up to that?

I wish I hadn't seen that incredible box set fan art that Kane posted. How will the actual artwork possibly live up to that?

Yeah, but with Lee Meriwether's Catwoman, it seems too associated with The Movie for me...

I sure WB will come up with something great.

Hoping it will be reasonably priced, but yeah, I'll be snapping this up ASAP in any case. And that's how many, many people have been feeling for a long time. They could set any price on this thing really.

Going to watch The 60's Batman movie this saturday:yay:

As I wrote in another thread; When I was a little boy, this version of Batman was the same Batman as Michael Keaton and the BTAS version. In fact, when I saw the series, I didn't see Adam West... I saw Keaton. It was the same suit, and the same batmobile from the Burton movies. I didn't find anything in it funny, it was dead serious. Strange, huh?

It was the same with the movie. When the shark was biting Batman's leg, my older brother and his buddy laughed, but I didn't get why. Was it the special effect? Batman is in serious danger! What's so funny about the shark repellent spray? After all, it was just another, cool bat-gadget, like the batarang, grappling gun and smoke bomb. Stop making fun of Batman!:cmad:

I will try to have the same mindset when I watch the movie again:woot:

Yeah... It's horrible. Waiting for Superman vs Batman news, and now Batman 66.

You're tearing me apart WB!!!

Yeah, I did, it's kind of fun and has Lyle Waggoners's screen test as Batman on it. I think it's on dvd too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"