The Batman Reboot JOKER Casting Thread

Finn Wittrock would KILL it

6.171867.jpg

american-horror-story_5.jpg

tumblr_ndi3fdAUbj1u0202go2_500.gif

American-Horror-Story-Freak-Show-Dandy-Mott-insert.jpeg

26633_1_80490.jpg

Matthew McConaughey could do a good job. He's definitely proved his versatility. I haven't seen him play a villain before so it would be a bit left field, but could work!

Definitely has the look:

article-2291383-188E9FC9000005DC-790_634x580.jpg

$_35.JPG

Last edited:
If the Joker is used in one of the solo movies, I wonder which version of the Joker would be used. Personally, I am hoping for a darker Joker as seen in Grant Morrison' R.I.P. or Scott Snyder's Death of the Family.

Paul Bettany, I was all for him, last time around and still stand by that choice.

edit: bollocks, he's vision isn't he now, oh well.

You know who I think should do it? Jared Leto. Surprised no one has suggested that yet.

It would appear an announcement will be made soon...

i hope his Joker is somewhat effeminate like in TDKR or Arkham Asylum: ASHOSE

Dallas Buyer's Club has sold me on him as Joker

Yeah, I'm hoping to see more of the metrosexual aspect back.

I absolutely LOVE the idea of Leto as The Joker.

i hope his Joker is somewhat effeminate like in TDKR or Arkham Asylum: ASHOSE

Dallas Buyer's Club has sold me on him as Joker

I literally had that exact thought.

I was thinking how his Joker could define himself from Heath's who had a sort of grungy look that leto is sort of know for? and yeah that's the thought that came to me.

We haven't got an "effeminate" or androgynous Joker on the big screen yet, which is how he has been depicted quite a few times over his history.

Imagine something like that interrogation scene between Bond and Silva from Skyfall but with Batman and Joker...

skyfall-daniel-craig-javier-bardem.jpg

I'm not sure I have seen Leto in anything, but I am excited enough that the role is being cast.

Fight Club and American Psycho?

Requiem for a dream is another good one. Dallas Buyers Club was a very eccentric role that sold me on Letoker

I have seen both FC and AP, but didn't realise he was in them.

As a natural depressive, I have made a long-deliberated decision not to see RfaD.

Matthew Mcconaughey
William Defoe
Jared Leto (This rumour that I like the sound of it I never pictured him as Joker he could do us a Ledger)

^ ya, I dont mind the Leto rumor (I could see him as the Joker)
but, not really keen on the idea of Joker showing up in Suicide Squad, without him being induced into the new Batman movies first

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"