The Batman Reboot JOKER Casting Thread

Hell no. People have been suggesting Jude Law for Joker since 05. I wasn't feeling it then, and i'm not feeling it now

Still on your Dafoe craze?

I think Jude Law excels when he plays unrestrained characters. Even though Sleuth sucked, he did pretty well. He also has the perfect voice for the role I think.

Well what about Troy Baker :

TroyBaker.jpeg

Love his take on Hamill's Joker voice and might be as close as we're ever going to get hearing it a live action movie..

Still on your Dafoe craze?

I think Jude Law excels when he plays unrestrained characters. Even though Sleuth sucked, he did pretty well. He also has the perfect voice for the role I think.
Yes. Dafoe is undoubtedly perfect for the role.

It's difficult to picture a Joker who could come close to Ledger's portrayal, which was obviously the general consensus up until The Dark Knight regarding Nicholson's.

As history tends to be cyclical, I could see someone just beginning acting school being the next Joker in 15 years or so.

I know this answer may receive some eye-rolling (and maybe I'm overthinking it a tad), but I honestly can't see anyone filling that role at this point. Most of the suggestions I have either disagreed with or seen them fit into a Riddler role better.

West had Ramero, Keaton had Nicholson, Bale had Ledger as Jokers I think if Affleck gets his sole film I say cast William Defoe as The Joker. Affleck's Batman vs Defoe's Joker it would be great if that happened.

West had Ramero, Keaton had Nicholson, Bale had Ledger as Jokers I think if Affleck gets his sole film I say cast William Defoe as The Joker. Affleck's Batman vs Defoe's Joker it would be great if that happened.

That would be great.

ahhhhh **** yeah :word:

Javier Bardem
Michael Fassbender
Jude Law
Christian Bale(you heard that right)
Jim Carrey

Seriously though. Michael Keaton for Joker. It's perfect.

As good as he may be, he's still Batman to everyone and to have him as Joker, I don't think people would get behind that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"