The Reboot Joker

I think from the SDCC footage of SS, he is going to be epic....

He's gonna kill it, think he'll be the most sadistic take yet

What if Suicide Squad bombs and the reactions to the new Joker is mainly negative...will they be brave enough to keep him around or change him somewhat?

I imagine they would try to "evolve" his design towards something else. I think that may well happen anyway, insofar as this design is somewhat specific to the movie.

I hope this Joker is f***ing terrifying. I love Ledger's Joker and Jack's was great. Both actors nailed it, Heath more so. But that little snippet of Leto that we saw in the Suicide Squad trailer is the first time the Joker genuinely creeped me out in a movie. He looks legitimately scary and sadistic. I'm hoping that's indicative of his entire performance.

I imagine they would try to "evolve" his design towards something else. I think that may well happen anyway, insofar as this design is somewhat specific to the movie.

That's what I think too…. I think his look might be closer to The Man Who Laughs… I am honestly fine with the Grant Morrison look. My only complaint with SS Joker is his smile is not artificially wide enough. Like it is in the comics and previous Live Action Joker depiction

I went from being on the fence about Leto as the Joker to now being esctatic at the prospect of him appearing in a solo Batman film. I think his performance will be unique to him & should be widely interesting (to say the least).

This should be fun...for the first time we'll get to see the Joker multiple times in live action within the same franchise.

Maybe, I'd be willing to give him a chance. I've always loved him as an actor so if it did ever happen I'd wait & see what he were to do with it. Would certainly be interesting, no doubt.

Tom Cruise has gotta be a villain in the DCEU . Maxwell Lord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"