BvS The Batmobile Thread - Part 3

Yeah, I wouldn't call that a car. Not sure I would even call it a tank, to be honest, it looks like it has eaten a tank. Though Batman does refer to it as batmobile when talking about it to Carrie Kelley.

Yea, it looks like a Batmobile pro-type was fed a tank and then random dangerous looking objects were added to the outside of it because why the **** not?

Only just realised now that the front of the TDK Returns batmobile is a bat face...

tumblr_luzedwKbhx1qko4x4o1_400.gif

One of the weirdest thread bumpings I've seen in a while.

"Arkham Knight" BvS batmobile at 4:00:

[YT]/watch?v=VOkDGXxF-u4[/YT]

I was just watching that. The batmobile looks sweet.

I think the video just confirms that I don't really like the new Batmobile (and also that I LOVE the new Batsuit).

I wasn't going to pickup Arkham Knight, now I have to!

You should wait for Black Friday. I'm sure the game will be on sale somewhere for cheap.

The new Batmobile is good, and it can look better when seen from angles such as this.

batmobile.jpg

Yeah it doesn't look as good from behind/top like the camera is in AK. Wish it was lower.

I think the video just confirms that I don't really like the new Batmobile (and also that I LOVE the new Batsuit).

Yeah, I was thinking the same. It can look really sexy from certain angles, but overall, I don't really like it all that much.

There is no way it will look back with Zack/Fong behind the camera.

There is no way it will look back with Zack/Fong behind the camera.

Oh, agreed. I'm sure they'll find best angles when filming. It's quite possible they had that in mind even when they built the car, how it''ll look on camera under certain positions and such...

Yeah, I was thinking the same. It can look really sexy from certain angles, but overall, I don't really like it all that much.

My main issue with the design is that it looks too much like a kart racer or dune buggy type of thing. The body looks too lightweight, and the exterior is a bit over-designed. I also don't think it suits Batfleck very much, as he's the opposite: heavy, powerful, and simple. Like a black panther or something.

Something like this would have been awesome.

batmobile_concept_by_annaeus-d3kir4k.jpg

My main issue with the design is that it looks too much like a kart racer or dune buggy type of thing. The body looks too lightweight, and the exterior is a bit over-designed. I also don't think it suits Batfleck very much, as he's the opposite: heavy, powerful, and simple. Like a black panther or something.

The only vast difference I see there is with the nose, which is the only area IMO that the new batmobile could improve upon.

Well the Batmobile seems to be pretty wrecked in BvS so perhaps we will see an update of it in JL

Something like this would be perfect.
I guess they didn't want it to look that much like '89 (and Arkham Asylum game) one, as they wanted to add their own original aesthetic to it.

And I suppose that they were going for sleeker, but still busy design to depict its speed as well as the fact that it's armored, but yeah it does look a bit too lightweight for my liking as well. Especially since, as you said, Batfleck is pretty heavyweight himself. :hehe:

Only thing they had to do is make the front more substantial and it would look pretty much perfect. Perhaps narrow the car a bit as well, it is needlessly and impractically wide.

The only thing weird for me on the new batmobile is the front end. Not that it's flat, but it just looks unfinished. Like something is missing from it. It's the other way around with this one.

Front looks awesome, it reminds me of the batmobile in BTAS, which is my favorite, but the rear end is weird. Looks like it's chopped off.

Like an abused animal that's had its ears cut off...don't know why that image is associated in my mind, but there you go :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"