The BATSUIT Thread

@Kane52630 Yooooo. Some of your finest work yet!

I also have to say, I still think my favorite utility belt is on the Nolan suits. That gold/bronze look to it worked as a nod to the classic yellow utility belt, while having it metallic/magnetic was a cool, more futuristic touch. I think it hit a nice sweet spot of function and form.

I know most people think the Batman Begins suit is the best of TDK trilogy, and it is gorgeous, but I honestly still love TDK suit as well. I feel like a lot of people always looked past it, but to me it's iconic!

The only suit I hated were the Clooney suits. And the 2nd Kilmer suit.

Someone did a photoshop of Clooney's basic suit with a yellow symbol, black scheme, shorter ears and no nipples - and it was kinda awesome.

@Kane52630 Yooooo. Some of your finest work yet!

Sadly that one wasn't mine, it's by another user on tumblr who's done a lot of these costume gifsets.

I also have to say, I still think my favorite utility belt is on the Nolan suits. That gold/bronze look to it worked as a nod to the classic yellow utility belt, while having it metallic/magnetic was a cool, more futuristic touch. I think it hit a nice sweet spot of function and form.

Yeah I love it as well.

The only suit I hated were the Clooney suits. And the 2nd Kilmer suit.

Someone did a photoshop of Clooney's basic suit with a yellow symbol, black scheme, shorter ears and no nipples - and it was kinda awesome.
Glad to see I'm not the only one who didn't hate the first Kilmer suit. I always loved the shot of him coming out of the fire!

cillian looked pretty awesome in some shots of his screentest with the kilmer suit.

batman-begins-cillian-murphy-screen-test-bruce-wayne-warner.jpg

If Afflecks neck was thinner and his logo different I'd like it a lot more. I understand it's accurate but I never liked the suit tbh, it was cool when it happened because I was 14 seeing it for the first time but after the film it immediately dropped low on my list.

Battinsons is my favorite of all time and it's the collar that really seals it for me

You definitely have to give credit to 89's suit. That suit in an of itself was so symbolic of taking Batman out of the realm of Adam West camp and presenting a darker version of Batman to the masses for the first time. Sure, there are things about it that haven't aged amazingly, but it did exactly what it needed to do back then. It's the first superhero suit in general that wasn't just spandex.

And the Bat-turn is still iconic, don't @ me!

Not quite accurate, they use the Forever Sonar suit for auditions actually, not the Panther Suit:
4yuto.png

True, that's right. It's interesting because the way it's lit here makes it appear as black as the other suits, despite how it's actually that blueish grey. I think that's why I forgot.

Cillian Murphy's audition as Batman was actually really solid.
He didn't look at all like Bruce Wayne - but he did good in the Batman aspect.

Cillian Murphy's audition as Batman was actually really solid.
He didn't look at all like Bruce Wayne - but he did good in the Batman aspect.

from that small glimpse of his batman, cillian was doing something more mysterious and creepy than bale's more beast-like portrayal.

i feel like pattinson's approach will be similar to what cillian was trying to do.

If anyone can see Pattinson beat down the guy in the teaser trailer and not think he's also gonna be a beast...I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"