The BATSUIT Thread

And what about that link proves that he did that cast for bvs? This article could be complete bs :whatever: I only believe what comes from credible and official sources. Reading your posts give me headaches, cause nothing you write makes sense nor is it the truth.

I am in no denial, i just post facts and you cant handle the truth it seems, but believe what you want, you just make a fool of yourself :whatever:

The Batman Suit in 'Dawn of Justice' Isn't Actually Molded on Ben Affleck's Physique

Rossano Rea - The Mold of the Batman Suit

Batman suit made in Ferndale gym owner's image

Who played Ben Affleck's Batman body?

...look, I can keep posting links to sites that state that the BvS Batsuit is based on Rossano Rea and not Ben Affleck, or you could just... you know... accept the truth?

These are movies. They make things up. What you see is not real.

Affleck never had the muscle tone or definition to be the basis for his rubber moulded Batman suit. And frankly, who can criticise him for that? He was 42/43 when he was making BvS. Without years of constant training beforehand, it’s not possible for a man of that age to achieve that kind of definition. And Affleck was not a well trained man prior to filming. That’s why his abs are cgi in BvS and that’s why Snyder (rightly) chose a younger, more defined man to base his Batsuit on.

And Pattinson will be augmented by his suit as well. And Reeves will use movie trickery to make him look bigger, stronger, faster etc. Because it’s a movie. It’s not real.

The fact is that Ben Affleck wore a sculpted rubber and fabric muscle suit in Batman V Superman... and I’m done with this rather silly conversation.

The Batman Suit in 'Dawn of Justice' Isn't Actually Molded on Ben Affleck's Physique

Rossano Rea - The Mold of the Batman Suit

Batman suit made in Ferndale gym owner's image

Who played Ben Affleck's Batman body?

...look, I can keep posting links to sites that state that the BvS Batsuit is based on Rossano Rea and not Ben Affleck, or you could just... you know... accept the truth?

These are movies. They make things up. What you see is not real.

Affleck never had the muscle tone or definition to be the basis for his rubber moulded Batman suit. And frankly, who can criticise him for that? He was 42/43 when he was making BvS. Without years of constant training beforehand, it’s not possible for a man of that age to achieve that kind of definition. And Affleck was not a well trained man prior to filming. That’s why his abs are cgi in BvS and that’s why Snyder (rightly) chose a younger, more defined man to base his Batsuit on.

And Pattinson will be augmented by his suit as well. And Reeves will use movie trickery to make him look bigger, stronger, faster etc. Because it’s a movie. It’s not real.

The fact is that Ben Affleck wore a sculpted rubber and fabric muscle suit in Batman V Superman... and I’m done with this rather silly conversation.

I am so sorry this had to be written. But just so we are clear, Jeremy Irons really does know how to remote pilot the Batwing and repair incredibly complex combat technology, right? I mean that’s clearly Jeremy Irons doing all of that. ;)

The difference between muscle suit or not may come down to the fact this movie might not require a physically imposing Batman.

If they make the case that this Batman is agile thus not needing an overly muscled suit.

We never have seen a Batman that could clearly pull off martial arts in the suit. Nolan used to quick cuts and shaky cams to obscure what was going on.

A Batman we can clearly see using his martial arts (exaggerated as they might be)would justify the change.

I'm not off at all, they are both have wider shoulders and can and have shown the ability to put on and take off muscle with high response time and good metabolisms. AKA a mesomorph. When you get your masters in exercise science feel free to question me on body type. Body type and body size are not the same thing.

Mesomorph/ectomorph etc are outdated terms that have already proven to have little scientific relevance. Somatotypes were created by a psychiatrist in the 1940s who thought he could gage a person’s personality by their body type. So I wouldn’t start by using that term, and I’m not an exercise scientist. But I have lots of friends who are, and I’ve done professional stunt work, so I’m not completely ignorant of the athletic realm ;)

Affleck has a much thicker build, and I’d wager a wider frame than Bale. Bale’s not all that big, he’s put on a lot of weight, but his natural frame is fairly slight. Patts has a solid base to achieve a TDK build no problem.

I'm not off at all, they are both have wider shoulders and can and have shown the ability to put on and take off muscle with high response time and good metabolisms. AKA a mesomorph. When you get your masters in exercise science feel free to question me on body type. Body type and body size are not the same thing.
:lmao:
This made me cringe.

But its not a rubber suit under the fabric, i think the muscle suit is made out of foam like the man of steel muscle suit.

OMG, dude... foam IS rubber. That's what people mean when they say rubber... "foam rubber". Rubber that's got air in it to make it lightweight and foamy. Just like every Batsuit since 1989 has been made of.

Part of me would love to see them bring the Akrham suit to life on the big screen, there has been some really cool cosplays so conviced it could be done.

No for the metallic, overly armored batsuits. I want texture, grey color and a cape that goes over the shoulders.

Also no yellow oval please.

Part of me would love to see them bring the Akrham suit to life on the big screen, there has been some really cool cosplays so conviced it could be done.

The problem is he'd be about as able to do hand to hand combat as Robocop.

Do you guys think that they should incorporate the ninja tabi boots into his Batsuit design? Or are they too wacky-looking and distracting? The Titans' Robin suit had them and I thought that it was a pretty neat detail and a nice callback to his ninja roots. Plus, it would add to the mysteriousness of Batman when people of Gotham see him wear these strange-looking oriental boots.

0000061_black-ninja-tabi-boots_580.jpeg

9e593b0bd4538521da931d7b6c0159e1.jpg

latest

Do you guys think that they should incorporate the ninja tabi boots into his Batsuit design? Or are they too wacky-looking and distracting? The Titans' Robin suit had them and I thought that it was a pretty neat detail and a nice callback to his ninja roots. Plus, it would add to the mysteriousness of Batman when people of Gotham see him wear these strange-looking oriental boots.

0000061_black-ninja-tabi-boots_580.jpeg

9e593b0bd4538521da931d7b6c0159e1.jpg

latest

Boots have always been one of the design’s weak points - I think this is pretty damn cool! Very subtle. Looks awesome on Robin.

2019-06-13 16_25_45-Window.png

Bill Ramey (Batman on Film) said on Facebook it won't be blue/gray.

First tidbit we have on the suit I guess.

And yeah this I'm willing to believe.

View attachment 26132

Bill Ramey (Batman on Film) said on Facebook it won't be blue/gray.

First tidbit we have on the suit I guess.

And yeah this I'm willing to believe.

Not surprising if true (and who the hell knows with these people).

Blue and grey would be supremely hard to pull off without looking goofy or totally impractical. Certainly not in the kind of tones used by Adams and Aparo.

A very dark blue is possible, but at that point you might as well go black.

Light blue really doesn’t suit the concept of a uncompromising vigilante who lurks in the shadows, ready to terrify criminals. Not outside the comics anyway.

I don't see how someone outside the production circle could have information about that specific detail but not much else to share. It's probably Jett's informed guess. But we all have those.

I don't see how someone outside the production circle could have information about that specific detail but not much else to share. It's probably Jett's informed guess. But we all have those.
Right.

And it's a safe guess. Even the loudest of the blue/grey supporters (such as myself) can concede that the likelihood of it isn't very strong.

I'm blue/gray with the oval all day, but I think we're going back to all black rubber. And probably getting a Tankmobile, a lackluster Batcave, and I think Gotham will be incredibly mediocre/"grounded".

See I think we are getting the opposite. Hopefully a more comic booky batmobile, and black and grey suit which invokes noir more than blue/gray or even all black. With rumors of them filming in London, I think Gotham will be very gothic looking. And I hope the batcave is actually a well designed cave.

Right.

And it's a safe guess. Even the loudest of the blue/grey supporters (such as myself) can concede that the likelihood of it isn't very strong.

All I know is that I'm in no way looking forward to the "is it blue or black" debates again.

I'm blue/gray with the oval all day, but I think we're going back to all black rubber. And probably getting a Tankmobile, a lackluster Batcave, and I think Gotham will be incredibly mediocre/"grounded".
Yeah , probably. I'm not hyped about this movie at all .

These threads would be quite boring if every single user would only write positive things about the casting , the designs... don't you think? Places like this should be open to everyone's opinion.

Yeah , probably. I'm not hyped about this movie at all .

Why though? We’ve heard absolutely nothing concrete about how Reeves is making this movie. Everything is conjecture. What’s putting you off?

Right now, all we know is a very talented film maker is creating a brand new Batman, with a respected and talented actor. Not sure what they’re is right now to not be excited about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"