The BATSUIT Thread

The suit on bottom right has grown on me. Does not veer much on the bulky side and armor requirement, but looks fluid enough for quick movement. And it bears similarity to a cloth-based design.

Batman10.jpg

Still all for this sort of approach. Comics, cartoons and movies.

Not that this is even something that would be considered, but I could see this working in a film noir sort of way. I can really see it working for Patterson:
K6ymWom.jpg

Last edited:
I know it's bordering on blasphemy around these parts but I hope they go with an all black suit, always been my preference.

I don’t mind the all black myself. I’ve always enjoyed darker colors in general for bats. But I do quite enjoy the dark gray with the all black cape/cork and Batsymbol so the design elements can pop a bit.

Because it does not scream superhero.
screams more suicide bomber to me... its a very weird and not very practical look... but each to their own. If anything, knightmare scene batman got that look right to a point..

screams more suicide bomber to me... its a very weird and not very practical look... but each to their own. If anything, knightmare scene batman got that look right to a point..
Suicide bombers generally aren't that stylish.

I know it's bordering on blasphemy around these parts but I hope they go with an all black suit, always been my preference.

Absolutely nothing wrong with another black suit, if it fits the aesthetic and character Reeves is planning.

I don’t mind the all black myself. I’ve always enjoyed darker colors in general for bats. But I do quite enjoy the dark gray with the all black cape/cork and Batsymbol so the design elements can pop a bit.

I like the dark gray suit too, the charcoal gray, it does make the symbol stand out more which is a good thing. I'm fine with either, but do prefer the all black. Just not interested in the light gray or the blue much. I don't think the light gray and blue fits anymore.

I think that some of the BvS pre-production designs are pretty interesting :
debb50875dd0e5b5d18fd8327e6ef168.jpg
09a6be2420bee8beef4f1dc4b70398d1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"