The Baxter Building thread

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I thought it might be fun to have a chat about what the mcu Baxter building should look like. My dream is something like you would see in Singapore, like it’s from the future but a bit green and very distinct from the avengers tower.

and you?

Hi everyone,

I thought it might be fun to have a chat about what the mcu Baxter building should look like. My dream is something like you would see in Singapore, like it’s from the future but a bit green and very distinct from the avengers tower.

and you?

I think that building looks rather ugly. I'm hoping for something more classic akin to the comics.

It’s cheerful. Better than grey and looks great for Instagrammers

I also hope the Baxter Building looks futuristic with a blue theme and contrasts with Avengers Tower.

Something like this but with the
logo in the circle

AD-Future-Talles-Skylines-05.jpg

been playing some of my old ultimate spider-man game, an think the model they used for that looked pretty cool
upload_2021-3-2_15-31-47.png

upload_2021-3-2_15-33-50.png

I think we've already seen the base of the Baxter Building and it looks faithful to the original.

There were various theories at the time, but now that we know Watts is directing, it seems likely that clue at the end of Far From Home was exactly what we hoped it was.
far-from-home-building-construction-1154023-1280x0.jpeg

spider-man-easter-egg-1248547.jpeg

im surprised more ppl arent mentioning the name drop in DS2 - "The Baxter Foundation" was mentioned before Strange met the Illuminati

"I'm a senior fellow at the Baxter Foundation, and I specialize in Multiversal research."
Christine Palmer to Doctor Strange[src]

In "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness," when our heroes plummet into Earth-838 they're almost immediately held in custom holding cells prior to meeting The Illuminati. There, Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) meets an alternate universe version of Christine Palmer (Rachel McAdams), here an expert on the multiverse working with the Baxter Foundation (a multiverse-focused organization that's associated with the Illuminati).

Last edited:
im surprised more ppl arent mentioning the name drop in DS2 - "The Baxter Foundation" was mentioned before Strange met the Illuminati
I did notice that, but I didn't put that much stock in it since it was in the alternate universe. Still, made me happy to hear any such reference.

I did notice that, but I didn't put that much stock in it since it was in the alternate universe. Still, made me happy to hear any such reference.

since they are "experts" in the multiverse, one would assume they have connections to the 616 Baxter Foundation.

thinking-emoji-twemoji-2.3-128-1f914.png

since they are "experts" in the multiverse, one would assume they have connections to the 616 Baxter Foundation.
Maybe, but we don't even know if there is a Baxter Foundation in 616 yet. I hope there is though, I was always a fan of the Baxter Building. I always missed it when they weren't using it at times during their comic book run.

Oh something like that but I prefer the shade of blue to be in the darker side.

And I want the building to be formed as four, like the aerial view of the building, it is shaped as number 4 but you wouldn't notice when you're seeing it on the ground.
For the interior design, I definitely want a very minimalistic and clean/peaceful look.

Strange knows what’s up. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"