The Dark Knight The Best way to kill Joker off

I

InSaNE_J

I dunno if this is in the right forum but since the third Batman movie probably wont have the Joker in it due to Ledger's death,how would you want Nolan to kill off the Joker (if he does?)

Well then how is it gonna work if Heath is dead?
To me,it doesnt seem right to just recast him.

Unless you get Joseph Gordon Levitt, he looks just like Heath, he's a good actor, and I think Heath wouldn't mind I heard they were good friends.

I dunno if this is in the right forum but since the third Batman movie wont have the Joker in it (RIP Ledger),how would you want Nolan to kill off the Joker?

and how exactly do you know that the joker wont be in the third? exactly, you dont. none of know if he will be in it or wont be in it or was going to be in it but wont anymore.

its like i said before, when it comes to nolan, if he wants joker in the third then heath dying wont effect that, the role will be recasted if thats what nolan wants.

Cut his head off to put it in Batmans collection of dead rogues in the batcave...lol

I don't want Joker to die, I would must rather see a recast or the character just disappears in the next film.

Best way to kill thread maker off . . . :cmad:

I'd rather just see the Joker not show up in the third one. Make it seem like he's locked up in Arkham. Make the third film center around Two-Face.

Best way to kill thread maker off . . . :cmad:

Shoot him in the leg and cut his kneecaps off and then feed them to him then tie him upside down and bash him over the head with a baseball bat.
Then shove a crowbar into his eye and leave it hanging from his eyesocket.

Wow, why would you want that to happen to yourself? That's gruesome, I believe in a good ol' fashion shotgun blast through the chest.

Joker will not die or be killed in the movie. Nolan has stated before his displeasing about how the other movies killed villains. (Joker, Penguin, Two-Face)

If he needs the character of Joker in the 3rd movie, Joker WILL be recast whether you guys like it or not; Deal with it. Hollywood does it all the time, even when actors don't die.

Yeah, I would just recast. But it's funny Nolan finds killing villains off to be displeasing even though he killed Rahs's decoy and Rahs Al Ghul a.k.a. Henri Ducard off.

I don't want Joker to die. Rather would want Two-Face to die just because it would leave a big dent in Batman's life where he could've saved his fallen friend but didn't.

Well, you don't know the Ra's Al Ghul dies, Batman leaves him there but you never actually see him die.

Yeah, I would just recast. But it's funny Nolan finds killing villains off to be displeasing even though he killed Rahs's decoy and Rahs Al Ghul a.k.a. Henri Ducard off.
He didn't kill Neeson's Ras Al Ghul.

Even if it was orginally planned, it'd be in pretty bad taste to have The Joker die now. Nolan clearly has no trouble re-casting as we see in Rachel Dawes, but this is alot different than an actor not wanting to return. I think Joker will just be absent in the 3rd and we'll be left to assume he's locked away in Arkham.

He didn't kill Neeson's Ras Al Ghul.

It is implied. We see him sort of praying or meditating and then the subway train crashes. To me he couldn't survive that but we'll see if the character is used again. Nolan to me wants to skip the Lazarus Pit and make Rahs more immortal as a set of people who take on his name and his League of Shadows (kind of like The Phantom) where he returns again and again as sort of like a 'ghost' or 'god' whomnever can be killed.

I'm guessing he's just going to wind up in Arkham and he will only be mentioned in the third part.

Unless you get Joseph Gordon Levitt, he looks just like Heath, he's a good actor, and I think Heath wouldn't mind I heard they were good friends.

I've always noticed that when i watch 10 Things I Hate about you. I dunno if he would be able to pull it off tho. I think the Joker will end up in arkham anyways which is maybe where we see harleen's cameo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"