Guardians of the Galaxy The Big Bad Star Lord Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_Hythlodeus

Nerd Supreme
Reaction score
Who should play him, what should be his story arc. Basically everything about Star Lord.

I have no knowledge on him is he the leader of the Guardians? and what powers does he have?

Who should play him, what should be his story arc. Basically everything about Star Lord.

I would borrow from Annihilation Conquest's Star-Lord tie-in. A down and out ex-superhero with a very dry sense of humor, who carries guilt with him for his short-comings and mistakes in his youth.

I'm not quite sure I'd go as far as having him kill an entire space colony to take out a Supervillain, but I'd definitely have his irresponsibility from years before resulted in a body count. Star-Lord has to learn to live with that and get back on the Horse so to speak.

Basically, Star-Lord's arc would be the main protagonist arc, and it would snowball into the formation of the Guardians who could be sort of a dirty dozen rag-tag group of heroes. I haven't quite decided how I want it all to fit together, but I think that's a great start.

Does he have superhuman strength at least hand to hand combat expertise?

Perfect+Getaway+Los+Angeles+Premiere+Arrivals+rPthcP_Bbd4l.jpg

Still love Olyphant as Star-Lord.

Oh, thats a good one! A Star-Lord actor needs plenty of charisma and Olyphant definitely has that!

Scott Porter if they go for a younger guy. Like Timmy O as well.

nice so far, time for some mock ups of them in a starlord costume

He was my #1 Cap choice for a while and I was sad when he was out of the running. I was relieved of course when Chris Evans was cast, but still.

He was my #1 Cap choice for a while and I was sad when he was out of the running. I was relieved of course when Chris Evans was cast, but still.

Given Major Victory is similar to Cap (hell, he even carries his shield) it might work.

You really think they intro Major Victory in a GotG sequel? I'll be honest, I never really liked the original concept with the time traveling and such. I'd be ok with it if they keep it at a minimum.

I would imagine Warlock is first in line to be added to a potential sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"