Guardians of the Galaxy The Big Bad Star Lord Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nova, Quasar, Warlock of the bigger names.

Moondragon, Phyla-Vell (ugh), Bug as some lesser names.

Also, these movies need Cosmo!

You really think they intro Major Victory in a GotG sequel? I'll be honest, I never really liked the original concept with the time traveling and such. I'd be ok with it if they keep it at a minimum.

I figure the 31st century Guardians will show up, depending how far along this franchise goes. If it makes it to #3, I think we'll see them.

Nova, Quasar, Warlock of the bigger names.

Moondragon, Phyla-Vell (ugh), Bug as some lesser names.

Also, these movies need Cosmo!

Nova and Quasar aren't really Guardians...

I agree on Cosmo. I actually think we might see Cosmo and Mantis serving in non-field op capacity, like they did for the most part in the GoTG comic. Sort of like a Nick Fury and Maria Hill.

Nova will inevitably become one at some point. Probably even before the movie comes out

I felt that way about the idea of them going with the 31st century GotG over the modern team, but being realistic, the current GotG team only had 25 issues. I guess they could adapt other cosmic tales for sequels, but it seems inevitable to me that the 31st century team will come into play.

Nova will inevitably become one at some point. Probably even before the movie comes out

True he's like the cosmic Spider-Man to their Cosmic Avengers. Only a matter of time.

Yeah, I still expect him in this movie. I know that him and the other characters aren't part of the team but I really doubt Marvel/Disney starts making 3-4 different cosmic movie franchises. It makes sense to have them involved with the team.

I felt that way about the idea of them going with the 31st century GotG over the modern team, but being realistic, the current GotG team only had 25 issues. I guess they could adapt other cosmic tales for sequels, but it seems inevitable to me that the 31st century team will come into play.

I think they have enough material in the Annihilation stuff and the other cosmic stories that have come out recently to do multiple sequels and not have to delve into that 31st century stuff. Though I wouldn't be against it completely it's just something I rather not see. Though, the Star Trek movie did time travel fairly well IMO so it can be done.

Star-Lord better have the whole helmet and not just the mask part.

How about some awesome pics of Star Lord!
1750159-starlord_by_clint_langley.jpg

1858440-starlord_02.jpg

Marko Djurdjevic designed the badass Star Lod design!
1858439-starlord_01.jpg

1858448-starlord_08.jpg

142164-31539-starlord.jpg

660512-guardians82_copy.jpg

Star-Lord better have the whole helmet and not just the mask part.
If they stick with just the mask, it seems obvious they're gonna want it to flip up and down so we see the actor's face.

Yeah, even Cap and Iron Man lose the helmet during their movies.

He'd be swell. He's got the crazy eyes for it

So does he need the mask to breathe or anything? Am I correct in thinking he is a human right?

added a helmet to the starlord from the wallpaper.

helmet with hair
starlordwithhelmett.png

helmet without hair
starlordwithhelmetnohai.png

i liked the blu ray covers they showed of the avengers movies so i made one with starlord 1920x1080
starlordsilhouettecompl.png

Damn... that's some good work. Looks awesome.

they should definitely keep the full helmet. Looks a lot cooler. Without it, he looks like Grifter or something. Then again, these are the guys who thought Thor's helmet was too stupid for some reason, so they probably won't go for it.

l like his costume with the flame in the middle rather than the one from Comic-Con.

Damn... that's some good work. Looks awesome.

they should definitely keep the full helmet. Looks a lot cooler. Without it, he looks like Grifter or something. Then again, these are the guys who thought Thor's helmet was too stupid for some reason, so they probably won't go for it.
I almost guarantee Thor will wear his helmet more in Thor 2.

I hope so. And I think Warlock needs to be in it. He has to. ahh

I hope so. And I think Warlock needs to be in it. He has to. ahh
In Thor 2? No thanks. I want it to be a Thor movie, not Thor and His Amazing Buddies. No Dr Strange, no Warlock, no Thanos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"