Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy Merchandise Thread

7lu9.jpg
That mask would be a good foundation for a cosplay starlord mask!

Only if you're a kid. It's too damn small.

There are some manufactured by other companies for adults though.

I just pre-ordered Star Lord, Gamora, Rocket/Groot from Sideshow collectibles. :D I was going to get Groot and Rocket individually, but if you get the companion set, you also get the stick and potted baby Groot. :D and either way, it was going to be the same price. lol. :D

I just pre-ordered Star Lord, Gamora, Rocket/Groot from Sideshow collectibles. :D I was going to get Groot and Rocket individually, but if you get the companion set, you also get the stick and potted baby Groot. :D and either way, it was going to be the same price. lol. :D

I wish I have enough money for Sideshow Collectibles toys. :(

Neither do I at the moment, but Im getting them through a flex payment so it'll work out.

Neither do I at the moment, but Im getting them through a flex payment so it'll work out.

That's great! I want to get the Marvel Legends figures, but right now I can't even find them at TRU and other stores.

Do you have a comic book store? I know the one in my town has them in stock.

Time to move then, lol.

Your avvy is making me teary eyed :(

Probably gonna get the Hot Toys Starlord, Groot and Rocket and am thinking of getting the whole team in Disney Infinity figures (don't have the game but the figures look awesome, if only they'd do X-Men too)

Wish they would make a legit decent replica of the starlord mask. Ive seen some awesome ones people have made themselves but I wouldn't even begin to know how to do that. After buying a couple of the nerf blasters, im kinda wanted to put together a good costume for Halloween parties or something.

Ive seen this and the mask appears to be more than just the cheap one that covers your face. Considering ordering it.

Xqjfhcb.jpg

Last edited:
I guess it didn't take long...

Bv6VHFyIgAAkbKh.jpg

Wish they would make a legit decent replica of the starlord mask. Ive seen some awesome ones people have made themselves but I wouldn't even begin to know how to do that. After buying a couple of the nerf blasters, im kinda wanted to put together a good costume for Halloween parties or something.

Ive seen this and the mask appears to be more than just the cheap one that covers your face. Considering ordering it.

Xqjfhcb.jpg
Where can you find this mask?

I guess it didn't take long...

Bv6VHFyIgAAkbKh.jpg

So now Howard the Duck is being more widely publicised. But then if kids like the toy, he might be more in demand to make an appearance again in the next movie.

What I want to know is, if Toybiz and Marvel Legends were able to make him looking like this:

71015ad5-515b-4d01-8cc8-58854755cc38.jpg

Then why couldn't Marvel keep his appearance like that for GOTG and for the new toy? If there were a problem with him looking too much like Donald Duck before, then why were Toybiz allowed to make him that way? Surely that would have caused confusion wouldn't it?

And for the movie, why not make him look like above but just with blue pants instead of changing his colour to brown?

Last edited:
I really wish I picked up the regular Funko Pop Groot when I had the chance. I can't find him anywhere, and eBay's prices are ridiculous.

Xqjfhcb.jpg

Yeh u should buy it and use foam or clay to add stuff to it like the back part and maybe even put some l.e.ds inside the eyes to make them glow and there can be a button on the side to turn them on and off like the button star lord clicks to take off the helmet!

I really wish I picked up the regular Funko Pop Groot when I had the chance. I can't find him anywhere, and eBay's prices are ridiculous.

I never even got the chance. Groot never even made it into comic shops here in Glasgow. The first day the GOTG Funkos were on sale here I picked up Star-Lord. Then a week later I went back to the shop to get more, and the only one left in stock was Drax, so I picked him up. Seems like if I want the rest I'll have to go a-huntin'...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"